Part 15

When they woke up it was almost 6 am. They thought it was most beneficial to get ready because we all know how long it takes Draco to get ready... XD They were about to go to the bathroom when suddenly a knock came from outside their door.

"Hey, Love, could you get the door."

"Sure Draco, love"

"He- Dumbledore? What is it that you need!?" Hadrian said with a sneer.

"Ah, my boy! I was wondering if you wanted to go back to your proper sort, which is Gryffindor! So, what do you say?"

"Uh, sure Dumbledore, I would gladly do it twice- " Hadrian was cut off by Dumbledore.

"That's great my boy! So, when do you want to switch? We could do it now? Or we could do it tomorrow?"

"Ahem, as I was saying before you rudely cut me off! I would gladly do it twice- but the thing is.. I'm already in my proper sort, which is Slytherin! So, if you can't accept that I am in Slytherin, SO BE IT!"

"Harry, my bo-"

"Don't 'Harry, my boy' me! My name is NOT 'Harry' it's HADRIAN! If you can get that through your thick skull I will go on a  FUCKING KILLING SPREE!"

"LANGUAGE HARRY!"

"THAT'S IT!"

Hadrian slammed the door on his face and locked it.

"Draco, baby..."

"Yeah?"

"I cannot follow through the plan! We need to make changes to it! And I need to go on a killing spree..."

"Why love?"

"Because Dumb-as-a-door said 'Harry' again! And I said if he said that horrid name again I would go on a fucking killing spree!"

"Oh no, Hadrian, honey, c' mon..."

"I'm sorry love, but I can't handle this shit from him!"

"... Fine, but please be careful?"

"I will love, don't worry!"

"Okay..."

"Love you!"

"Love you too Hadrian!"

________________________________________________________________________________

HEYO!!!! It's been a while, I know.. But, I'm here now! I will try my best to upload the surprise adopted stories as soon as possible! Cya next time, BYEEE!!!!