Part 5

Hey guys I know it took me a while to update and I decided to do smut and fluff. So if you are uncomfortable with smut go to the next bold writing! You may begin!
_______________________________________

Hadrian started to rip off Draco's shirt not even breaking the kiss the had going on. Draco did the same, both of them where brushing up on each other. Draco was getting a bit hasty. Harry noticed this and took advantage of it. He slowly took of his pants and started to tease Draco. Then Draco pulled off his and Hadrian's clothes. Draco started to pant of how Hadrian was grinding on  him. Hadrian then went inside Draco after his pleading of more. Draco let out a loud moan that was luckily quieted by the sound proof spell Hadrian put on the room. Draco was pleading for Hadrian to put more of his length inside. Of course Hadrian complied. After Draco reached his breaking point Hadrian let him snuggle up against him.
_________________________________________
The smut is over - now on to the fluff!
________________________________________

Draco was snuggled up to Hadrian unaware that he was awake. Hadrian waited for him to fall asleep so he could just think and relax. In the morning Draco was just cuddling Hadrian while they both where asleep. Hadrian woke up first just watching Draco (creep XD)  as he was cutely snoring. Hadrian loved how Draco just slept without a care in the world. But, alas it was getting late and it was almost time for breakfast. Hadrian tried waking up Draco by saying loving things in his ear. Hadrian whispered how much he loved him and how much he needed him. Draco finally woke up after a few minutes of Hadrian saying that. Draco loved how Hadrian did that every morning to wake him up. After both of them got ready they went to the Slytherin table to eat. People where suspecious why they what're late because they where never late and always came early. But, they refrained from asking any questions. Hadrian and Draco got to their classes and continued to do what they where supposed to the entire day. But when they got back Hadrian found Draco throwing up. Which worried Hadrian alot.
________________________________________
Is Draco pregnant from last night's incident or does he just have a small cold.. who knows (I knows)
Hey guys sorry if this is short I wanted to make it longer but I also wanted it go be out quickly so, I decided to make it short so you guys could have the satisfaction of reading the next part! Hope you guys enjoyed. Baii!