they take care of the kids

Enoch O'Connor:
After you had your daughter, Cecily, Enoch and you decided to settle down in your own little loop created by Miss Peregrine herself.

__________________________

"Cecily, you get back here this instant!" Your husband said running after your four-year-old daughter.

You had decided you needed a little me time and decided to chat with some of your friends from the old loop.

After a while, Enoch had finally caught up with your daughter.

"You know you are a handful, Missy?" Said, Enoch exhausted laying down on the couch.

Cecily just smiled at him and giggled, to which Enoch smiled back.

He picked her up and laid her on his chest, eventually both of them falling asleep to the sound of rain going on in the background.

You walked into your home to see your husband and child asleep on the couch.

All you did was smile and kiss both of their foreheads before waking up Enoch to take her to bed.

Jacob Portman:
You were visiting your family at another loop and left Jake to take care of your twins, Lucinda and Julian.

__________________________

After you had left him with the kids, Jake thought it would be easy, right?

Right?

Wrong.

"Daddy! Julian won't give me back my doll back!" Your daughter yelled at Jacob who was trying to maintain his frustration.

"Well, it's not my fault you hit me!" Julian yelled back at Lucinda.

Their bickering went on for a couple of minutes until Jake intervened.

"Hey! Both of you need to calm down and apologize to each other."

Both of them turned to each other and softly said sorry.

They both looked up to their father who softened his expression.

He bent down to their level and said "I don't mean to scare you. Just don't make me have to use that voice again."

Both of them nodded and ran away to go play again.

Millard Nullings:
"

Daddy, where are you?". Yelled your daughters, Diana and Scarlett, who were playing hide and seek with Millard.

You were sick so you left Millard to babysit your five
-years-old daughters.

__________________________

"Oh bird, I don't know how much more of this I can take, Y/N!". Your husband whisper yelled at you while your daughters applied makeup to his invisible skin.