envy (enoch x reader)

Request for SirOrangeJell0

I walked through the halls looking for Y/N.  I haven't been seeing them lately. 

Every time I tried to talk they were always busy.

It was like they never gave me the light of day and it was starting to make me very angry.

I got so fed up with them I just stopped looking for them "if they need me them they can come to look for me!" I shouted throwing my arms up in the air and heading back to my room.

While I was walking to my room, I spotted Jacob and Y/N sitting and talking in their room.

I walked into the room stomping my feet.  "Well, what are you two doing in here? Alone." Y/N and Jacob just looked at each other.

"What're you talking about, Enoch?" they asked curiously.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about, Y/N, " he spat back at them.

During the argument, Jacob excuses himself out of embarrassment.

"Why are you acting like this, Enoch?  What's wrong with you?" They shouted pointing at him.

"Forget it Y/N.  I'm done with this conversation." He spat, turning on his heel and walking away.

________

It had been a few days since and Enoch had still not spoken to Y/N.

They both began to get up with each other and tried ignoring each other.

Eventually, Y/N gave in. 

They excused themselves from their conversation with Jacob and began to search for their boyfriend.

It wasn't very hard since he hadn't left his room, except to eat.

They quietly opened the door, creaking slowly.  Y/N cringed at the noise.

The boy slowly turned his head and scoffed.

"Enoch, please it's been days since we last talked, my dear, " they spoke softly, resting a hand on his shoulder.

"Shouldn't you be with your new partner, Jacob, " he spat moving your hand from his arm.

He got up to get away from you, but you grabbed his wrist.

"Jacob? You think I like Jacob?". They asked jokingly.

"It seems you like them much more than me." He said.

They sat Enoch down on the bed.

"Enoch, he's my nephew." They spoke happily. 

"Ne-nephew?" He questioned. They nodded.

He just sunk and put this hands on his head.  "I'm such an idiot, " he spoke embarrassed.  They giggled "You're my idiot, Enoch" they spoke laying down next to him on the bed.  Soon falling asleep together.