future (millard nullings)

Request for heyitskateradE

The girl sat down on the cold ground.  Everything was going wrong.  She was sure they would never get out of the loop.

A small tear fell from her face and onto a dress.  She brought her knees up to her chest and put her head in between her legs.  Small sons coming out of her mouth every so often.

The only she looked up was to see her boyfriend sit down next to her.  He put an arm around her.

"We're going to get out of here, I promise you, love". He said wiping a couple of more tears streaming from her face.  He pushed her golden-brown hair out of her face.

She leaned on his shoulder, "And if we don't?" She questioned.  "I promise we will, Kate, " she said looking at her hazel eyes, but she couldn't see that.

She leaned on his shoulder, him putting his arm around her.

"If we get out of here, can we get married, " Kate said softly, an almost whisper.

"Of course, my dear, anything you want, " he said stroking her golden-brown hair.

"I'll buy you the best dress there is, my love, and when you walk down the aisle I'll look at you with pure love, " he spoke softly.

"And can we have kids?  If we can, " she mumbled the last part.

"As I said, anything you want, my dear."

"Imagine it, Kate. Two little Millards running around the house", they both giggled, Kate pushing him slightly.

He got up, reaching out a hand for her to grab.  "Come, we should go inside, it's getting late". She took his hand and.  They walked hand in hand to see the others.

________

Hi Kate hope you liked it!