T̴̫̝͌ḥ̶̄e̸͔̽ ̷͓̪̋͐s̷̝̠̓͝t̶̳̄á̴̻͊ĺ̵̡͛k̵̦͇͗͐e̴͈̲̐ṛ̵͗̇

Mangle's POV

I was about to find Foxy, to tell him the ideas for our anniversary, when I found the new guy. With a black suit and a head of a red phone. He looked at me and waved. I waved back and waved back and continued to find Foxy. Then I realized that the phone guy was following me. So I just bailed the idea of finding foxy and tried to see why he is following me. I walked outside and waited for him to come out as well. Once he did I started to walk further into the city. I thought to my head, I need to find a way to contact the others cause of this phone guy. And I turned around so fast that it surprised him. But he kept coming closer to me. I just stood their waiting till he was going to do whatever he is going to do.

"Hey, my name is phone guy, you must be mangle?" He said. I was surprised. I thought he was a spy of some sorts. I told him, "Yeah... I'm mangle... How do you know who I am?" He gave me his hand and said... Let's get back to the pizzeria and I'll tell you everything

Back in the pizzeria

"Okay... Now talk." I told him. He took a deep breath and said, "I'm the one that leaves those messages for the night guard, but I never saw you animatronics for myself. But once I saw spring bonnie, he amazed me. The way he was alive with his own will. And I want want study you guys." I don't know if he is telling the truth. But I believed him for now... And I left him alone. And I went back to find Foxy. I was looked everywhere and found him in the parts and service. I walked up to him and said, "hey foxy... I have something to tell you." He stopped making and said, "not now, I'm taking down the trader." There's a trader in the group? "Hopefully your wrong about the trader." I told him. And he looked at me with a tear in his eyes. "What's wrong?" And he passed out.

Foxy's POV inside his head

I passed out when I saw mangle's eyes, cause of the vision I saw. Before I passed out... I saw mangle on the floor surrounded by debris from the destroyed buildings. I was about to run to her but the vision drifted. The next thing I saw was that bunny, but it wasn't an animatronic. It was more like a suit. The bunny looked right at me and started to wave. Then he said, " Nice try Foxy, you won't see what I'm planing." He shaped his fingers and the vision turned to a bad dream. I was on the wheel of fortune game show and I just spun on bankruptcy. I opened my eyes, and saw mangle there. She looked worried. So I told her everything except the one with her. She looked at me suspiciously, but she just let it go.

"We need to tell everyone who the new threat is. And maybe someone knows who is?" Mangle said. Then a figure came out of the shadows saying, "I know who it is, but you guys need to gather your friends so I can tell you all." This figure a woman with a greyish tape player as a head. She looked like a normal person with a dull shirt, some faded jeans and she was here footed. I was not ready for this cause I was supposed to be finding the trader then she popped out of nowhere...... I think that she is the trader, but I also think that it's that phone guy. So me and mangle went out to find the other animatronics and meet us in the office. When we all got there, the girl came after and said, "hello, I'm tape girl, and I have something to tell you guys. Foxy had another vision and it showed  a green bunny made out of fabric
That bunny is no ordinary bunny person, his name is Glitchtrap and he is here on a mission from the big one." Toy Freddy came up and asked, "who is the big one?" Then everyone started to riot and argue. Tape girl put up her hand and that made everyone shut up all at once. I used my powers to see if she was using any type of energy, and surly she was. She was making everyone quite. I looked at the crowd and they all looked like they calmed down. Tape girl then said"I don't know who this big one is but I do know this, he/she wants us all dead. I don't know why but he/she does."

"Okay... So what are we supposed to do?" I asked. She looked at us and said, "Prepare for battle and get ready to either win or lose." Everyone went back to whatever they were doing. As for me... I went to see what mangle was going to tell me. As I walked up to her, I saw at the corner of my eye that phone guy left the building, I don't know what he is doing... But I bet it's nothing.

Phone guys POV

I found a good place to hide so I can make a call. I called glitchtrap and he said, "if you don't have those samples don't call me again." I had to convince him to stay on the phone. I told him"we have a problem. Tape girl is with them." On the other side of the line, I heard things being thrown and breaking. Then he picked up the phone again and said, "get those samples and come back before they realize that you are the trader." And he hang up. I was about to walk back to the pizzeria when something stopped me. I looked around but saw no one. Then I saw her, I remember what her name is. Isabella was holding me like it was nothing. "Foxy will be proud that I found the trader." She said. And we flew back in the pizzeria. I'm in trouble now.

The end.

MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR THEORIES OF WHO THE BIG ONE IS... THE ANSWER WILL COME BY IN THE SIXTH BOOK SO STAY TUNED.