G̸̹̊l̸̢̄i̸̞̕t̷̰͊c̶̻͂h̸͓̔ ̷̺̊F̶̠̍ơ̸̢x̶̫̎ŷ̴͚

Isabella's POV

I looked over at foxy and saw the concerned look in his face. I walked up next to him and told him," We will find her foxy. I promise." Then he stopped walking. I looked at him. Then the others ( lefty, Val, Element, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Orville, Ennard, and Scrapbaby.) Stopped in their tracks. Foxy looked at me and started to tear up. When he fell to his knees, I felt the Aura of guilt over casting me. I felt his pain. And how he wants to redo what happened. Me, lefty, Orville, ennard, and scrap baby walk up to foxy and try to calm him down. But the more he cried, the more the energy grew. Until My mom came up and hugged foxy. Then I felt it.... Another set of energy. I looked over at lefty, and she just shook her head. But the other Aura is coming from Val. And foxy's Aura started to fade away. Once it was gone so was Val's. I don't know what happened but I will figure out after this fight. I walked up to foxy and make sure he was okay. Good thing he was, cause right in front of us, was a green silhouse of.... Foxy?

Val's POV

I don't know what happened and where that power came from, but at least foxy is okay. But now we have matters to attend to. Their is a green foxy in front of us. And he doesn't look friendly. We Approached it but it just demilitarized in front of us. "That was weird" I said. Then I felt the hard blow to my stomach. I flew backward and landed on my back. Everyone went to alert mode and try to find this green foxy. Lefty, Isabella, Orville, ennard, scrap baby and foxy started to glow and they started to punch the air. I wish I can tell what they are punching.... But I started to crawl away. I went to the side of the building and watched the fight. When they stopped they looked like they were holding down someone. That's when the thing started to materialize. I got up and walked over to them. "Who are you? And where did you come from?" Foxy asked. The green foxy said."M̷͍͝ẙ̶͎̪̏ ̶̭͝ǹ̶͓̦͐á̷̼͚̿m̵̭͈̄̕ê̵̬͎̚ ̸̡͈͛ḭ̴͍̒s̴͓͑ ̶̡̉g̵̭͎͋͝l̵̞̔i̸̪͚̅͂t̷̠̣̂c̶̝͚̚h̵̹̰̍̂ ̸̟͌͊f̵͇̣͗ó̴̠ͅx̴̙̓̈́y̷̡͗͒ ̵̞̳̂̓a̸̞̟͆n̴̜̈́d̸͕̠̔ ̴̲̞̒İ̴̜͓ ̵̛͙͕͑w̷̧̺͗̕à̶͉͊s̴̛͚͍̏ ̶͇̽̕s̵̡̤̀ë̸̡̻n̷͎̿ẗ̵̬́ ̵̢̮̍͗b̷̪̘̍y̷͚̬͝ ̴̦̐͆g̸̛̦̠̈l̸̪̥̀̽i̷͉̺̿̏ṫ̸̹c̸͓̊̀h̵̼̙͐ ̵̢̱̌̕t̵̘͊̀r̴͚͖̔̎a̴̺̍p̴̯͍̆͊ ̴̺̓t̸͚̓̍ͅo̷͙̞̊͊ ̸̜̫̋͆s̶̘̼͘t̷͉͒ő̷̦̚p̶͔̈ ̷͎͍̕y̸̩̏ö̷̭͇û̴̞͚̑ ̵̭͕̓̕g̸̨̪̑̍ū̶̡̦y̷̡͚̆̐ṡ̴͍̭.̸̢̻͝ ̸͈͊́   Then he disappeared. "That was bizarre, but let's keep going guys." I said. We gather ourselves and started to advance to the rockstar animatronics.

I was worried for foxy though... He lost me twice before, but I think he lost mangle before... But I don't know. I kept looking to see if I can spot the rockstar animatronics. But there is no luck. Then something howl in the distance. We looked around and found dread bear and grim foxy coming up to us. "Great.... Here comes the welcoming party." Foxy stated. And we all ran to them. Foxy flew up and summand a pure red foxy and made it attack grim foxy, while foxy fights dread bear. We all ran to the side and Isabella shot an energy beam from her hands to weaken him. That's was when lefty jumped up and started to chant something. Then grim foxy shot a fire wave that wiped out the rest of us. We all laid on the ground. And saw that grim foxy was laughing at us. That's when we heard something in the distance. That was when we saw them. The rockstar animatronics. With a small cute bear? The Freddy look alike said "alright everyone let's show them what we are made of." And that's when everything went down. The foxy jumped in front of us and threw his bird at grim foxy we looked as confused as him, but that was when the bird exploded in his face. Rockstar foxy ran to grim foxy and swung his hook. It pierced grim foxy's costume.

He fell to his knees and said an ancient words and burst into flames and disappeared. "One down... " Rockstar foxy said. "...One to go." Finished rockstar Bonnie. He raised his guitar and it turned into a battle ax. He ran towards dread bear and swings his ax at the base of dread bears chest. But he dodged it and tried to catch rockstar Bonnie in the side, but was struck in the arm with his ax. Dread bears left arm fell to the ground and he screamed in pain. "You will never be able to win this battle. Glitch trap will kill you all." Then he burst in a green flame and disappeared. I was amazed that they defeated those two monsters. I walked up to them and asked them"hey, are you guys the rockstar animatronics?" Freddy said" Yes.... But who are you guys?" Lefty came up and said," I'm lefty, and these are Foxy, Valhalla, Element, Isabella, Scrap baby, Toy Freddy, Toy Bonnie, Orville, and Ennard."

"Alright," Freddy said. "I guess it's time to introduce ourselves. I'm rockstar Freddy, and these are rockstar Bonnie, rockstar Foxy, and rockstar Chica. And this little one name is helpy." We all shock hands and then foxy asked them "Hey.... We might need your guy's help.... Can you help us with the fight?" Rockstar Bonnie Came up next to them and said, "and why should we do that?" I walked right up to them and spoke in a small voice, "if you don't.... U will personally, rip your voice box out and feed it to the twisted animatronics." I felt so angry that I didn't know what I was saying. Then rockstar Bonnie said with a little fear in his throat," Okay, okay.... We will help you." I nodded my head and thanked them. We started to go to the pizzeria when something caught my eye. I looked over and saw it.... It was a book with my animatronic on the cover. And it says "made by: sc___" that was all that it showed. I picked it up and showed foxy. He didn't believe it, but it was true. We went back to the pizzeria to investigate the book.

In an underground bunker

A chair flew across the room and broke in pieces. Then glitch trap screamed,"WHY THE HELL DID YOU GUYS GET DEFEATED?!" Grim foxy came up and said," It was those rockstar animatronics, they are overpowered." Dread bear holding where his left arm used to be saying," Yeah, it's like they are trained to take only us." Glitch trap started to calm down and said, "Okay... Then let's get better then them. Engaged glitch clone. It's time for the attack... "

The end.....

For now....

Sorry this took a long time to make and publish.... I was planning on the upcoming books and I had school to deal with. I hope you guys like this one its not my best but in the next book it's going to be good. Have a nice day my little demons. 😈