Chapter 5- I'm not sure if we can trust him anymore

America-"Excuse me what?!"
China-"My dad Taiwan?"

America's POV

That's why he is familiar.Taiwan...Taiwan...TAIWAN!!!Hadn't heard that dreaded name in years."Ok , nice.I'm going to leave now and when I'm out can you shut the door?"I said with my eye twitching."Sure"he said.Then I walked out.

China's POV

That animatronic was actually nice, I'm still scared though.When he or she left (I couldn't tell it's gender) I shut the door.Right after that I heard banging on the door and shouting and then more feet coming toward the office.

America was the shortest one and the other ones were actually a decent height for a children's show robot.America was a little he barely got to my shoulders and I'm 5 feet, 10 inches (American measurement)(Also America is 5 feet, 2 inches which is my height,yeah I'm pretty short for 13).

They must have been whispering because I couldn't hear anything at all.Either that or this door was some kind of sound proof.

Animatronics' POV

America-"Guys I don't think we can trust him anymore"
Mexico-"Why, because he smacked your ass or something?"
America-"Mexico,*sigh*... just shut up right now I'm fucking serious"
Poland-"America calm down, now what happened"
America-"He seemed familiar so I asked him-"
Mexico-"Already thought he was familiar"
America-" Oh my fucking god , I'm going to strangle you, you dick head"
Poland-"Mexico just don't say anything else.Now America go on"
America-"Ok, so I'm asked him who he was related to and he said he had a son and that..."*hesitated puts his hand over his mouth*
Russia-"America it's fine just say it"
America-"... He said that his dad... his dad is...*hesitation*Taiwan"
Poland,Mexico, and Russia-*Confused and shocked expressions*
America-"We can't trust him"
Poland-"But he has to work here for at least 5 days without being surprised and scared"
America-"Exactly.We can't let him leave"
Mexico-"Finally some action"
Russia-"Well obviously he just got a free night because it's 3 minutes from 6:00"
America-"Tomorrow then, we can't risk it"

China's POV

Tonight there were no jumpscares thank god ,just a surprise visit.4 more days left I can do this.Then the 6:00 bell rang I was free to go to the bathroom.And now I can go back home and take a nap.Thank Pangea.

I tried to make this chapter long (I kind of failed tho) and I be posting my next chapter after an animation I made and I want you guys to see is done and I upload it to YouTube.Please comment your thoughts of this book because I feel like people really hate or something.