Chapter 6 Part 2-Disabled but Awake

America's POV

The night guard was here and it's the second night I hated the second with all my emotionless heart controlled shocks and scooping.Great.

12:00 am
I woke up in the controlled shocks room I think at least.I didn't know I hadn't been there in a while.If were being literal then ten years.

Dammit I hated this part.It hurt like hell.Same with the scooping the was the worst pain I've ever experienced.

Also when some kid freaking stole my god damn eye.Like WTF!!!And it was Japan...Japan.I know she is a murderous neko but I still want that back.

The employees were too lazy to fix me or they just didn't care.I hope they know we get a whole design if we use all our shells.

These assholes of children have used me so much that I have one left which was the one I'm already wearing.

Russia's POV

I know America,Poland,and I try to find the best in people but we just didn't trust him.

I guess America learned that soon after us too.Also it was controlled shocks and scooping day and I knew he hated those words.

I have a feeling if we ever return back to normal countries he is never going to eat ice cream ever again.

All of us were in our assigned controlled shocking rooms.We all get scooped in the same room.

1:00 am

America's POV

Why was I always first to get shocked and scooped I have no idea.But I was shocked and scooped extra times which didn't make any sense whatsoever.

China was on the other side of the glass to protect him for catching on fire.Then...he pressed the controlled shocks button and he hit it 5 times what a dickwad.

4:00 am

Everyone was shocked but we still had one more burden to bear.China set me in front of the scooper but I couldn't move.

We were disabled but we were awake...Awake but disabled.He went on the other of the glass for protection from possible flying outer shells that lay atop our endoskeletons.Then he pressed the button.

Tonight was actually the worst night because under the pressure of the scoop hitting me repeatedly , my very last outer shell;which I had on at the moment,broke into a bunch of scrap metal pieces all around the room.

Then I fell to the floor that really really hurt.China was so distraught about what happened he didn't even scoop Russia, Poland, and Mexico who were still disabled at the moment.

'Fuck' I thought in my head.I going to have to get a whole new outer shell to wear which was more than likely probably going to be kinkier than the old one.A new design.Oh boy

I tried to make this chapter long but the next chapter will definitely be long because it's all about....actually I won't spoil it for you.
See you next chapter my Communist Cookies.
That's what I'm calling you guys from now on!!
Love y'all!!