1- The Wedding

Becas POV
     "You got the letter right?" I ask pacing my office.

     "Yes I got the letter." Aubrey said trying to calm me. "But if you don't mind me asking, what's the letter about?"

     "All I will say is that it contains something that I should've said a long time ago... but I didn't." I say sadly. "Just don't open it."

     "Why does it have a envelope from Valentine's Day?" Aubrey said proceeding with the questions.

     "I was going to give it to her my senior year of college on Valentine's Day but I chickened out." I say honestly. "It was supposed to go with the bracelet. I just have one more favor."

     "Depends on what the favor is." Aubrey said doubtfully.

     "Tell Chloe congratulations for me." I trying to hold back tears.

     "You know you had the chance to tell her yourself." Aubrey said in a cold tone. "She sent you an invitation. You could have came."

     "That's not somewhere I want to be at the moment." I say trying to to show emotion.

     "She was your best friend Bec." Aubrey said sadly.

     "Exactly, was." I quickly hang up the phone before she was able to ask another question.

     That was probably one of the biggest mistakes of my life. I broke down crying not being able to handle the pain. I had to push away my favorite person so she could be happy. I want to be at her wedding but I couldn't sit through it without crying. But ether way I would end the night hart broken crying in my room.
—————————————————
Chloe's POV
     "Where is Aubrey?" I say starting to panic. "I need my maid of honor."

     "Hey I'm sure she'll turn up soon." Stacie said trying to calm me. "She just got a phone call I'm sure she'll be done soon."

     "Hey I'm here sorry." Aubrey said bursting into the room.

     "What took so long?" I say running to her the best I could in a dress and heals.

     "Sorry I needed to grab something from my car." Aubrey said while hugging me.

     "What did you need to grab?" I ask heading back to my seat.

     "This." She says handing me a pink envelope that was sealed with a heart. "Also, Beca says congratulations."

     "Wait... what?" I ask baffled. "She didn't want to come to the wedding yet she tells me congratulations?"

"I think there's more to the story than we think." Aubrey says. "Now, read the letter. I think it's important."

"Okay." I say taking on a deep breath as I looked at the simple envelope.

The envelope was small but it looked so big and scary. I glanced at the bracelet on my wrist that Beca gave me years ago. It was a simple silver change with a silver plate with the words We are titanium. I would always look at the bracelet when I needed confidence and that's exactly what I need right now.

I slowly open the envelope to reveal a letter. I pull it out and instantly see Becas handwriting. She wrote me a letter for my wedding day. Well that's what I thought until I saw the date at the top of the paper. It was the Valentine's Day she gave me the bracelet. Was she going to give me this letter? I push that thought aside and start reading

February 14, 2015

Dear Chloe,
Honestly I feel so pathetic writing this in a letter. Sometimes I wish I could just come out and say my feelings like you can. But if I can't say them I'm going to try and write them.
I like you... a lot. I always have. We always say I love you in a friendly way. But when I say it I want it to mean more. I honestly think I've loved you since I first met you at the activity's fair. The whole shower situation didn't really help ether.
I'm giving you this bracelet in hopes that you feel the same. We are titanium and even if you don't feel the same we can still be friends.
Sincerely,
Beca Mitchell

Once I finished reading I couldn't help the single year that fell from my face. This is why Beca couldn't come to my wedding. Even if she wrote this letter years ago she gave it to me now so she must still feel the same. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Amy spoke up.

"Hey what's wrong?" Amy asked once she noticed the tear.

"Um... nothing." I managed to say after I cleared my throat.

"What did the letter say?" Aubrey asked

"Um nothing important." I say trying to brush it off. "It's just her saying she's happy I'm getting married and that she couldn't come due to scheduling conflicts."

Aubrey gave me a look that said she clearly didn't believe my lie. Who would. When Beca texted saying she couldn't we'll more like didn't want to attend the wedding. We were pulled out of our small conversation about Beca when my dad opened the door.

"Ready to go princess?" My dad asked as he looked at me.

"Uh yeah." I say hesitantly. "I'm ready to get married."

"Great." He said smiling. "Let's go get you hitched."

We slowly approached the doors that lead to the man I was to marry. I couldn't get Becas words out of my head. All I could think about was that she loves me and I'm wearing a bracelet I got from her years ago marrying a man I might not even love... Wait what.

Before I could think about it anymore I was standing in front of Chicago. He was smiling like an idiot looking at me with love. For some reason I felt guilty. I was about to do something big. I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize Chicago already said I do until I heard my name.
"Do you, Chloe Mae Beale, take Chicago Walp to be your husband?" The preacher said.

"I... I..." I couldn't bring myself to say it. "I'm sorry but... I don't."

As soon as the words left my mouth there were gasps heard around the room. I turn to look at my bridesmaids that consisted of the Bellas. All of them looked shocked except for one... Aubrey. She must have known something was up as soon as I read the letter.

"Wait Chlo, did you just say I don't?" Chicago asked confused while getting me to look at him.

"I'm so sorry Chic." I say as I look at him sympathetically.

"I... I love you though." He said in a helpless tone.

"I know but... I don't love you." I say. "I-I love someone else."

I run off before anyone could say something else. I had tears in my eyes. I just humiliated the man I thought I loved. But turns out I've loved Beca all along. I need to find her.
—————————————————
A/N- should I continue on with this story?