7- Living Situations

Becas POV
     Anna told me that I would only be able to have a week in New York before I need to finish recording for an album and do a few interviews. I'm dreading it. I've been thinking a lot about it lately and I realized Chloe is only staying with Amy temporary and she currently doesn't have a job. So if she happened to move to LA with me she wouldn't have to leave a job. Now I just need to find a way to ask her to move in with me. My thoughts were cut off when a very stressed redhead came walking in the apartment.

"Ugh!" Chloe said out of frustration when she threw herself on the bed. "These job interviews are going to be the death of me!"

"I'm sorry baby." I say as I run my fingers through her hair. "What makes them so terrible?"

"The interviewers are a tone of jerks who i honestly think just check me out then never give me the job so now I'm running out of places to apply to." Chloe vented.

"Well why not go somewhere with more places you can try?" I say vaguely.

"Do you mean like another part of town?" Chloe looked at me with a puzzled look. "If so I've already done that."

"Well why not try another state?" I say innocently. "Like I don't know say California?"

"Beca are you saying what I think your saying?" Chloe asked with a growing smile.

"Well that depends. What to you think I'm asking?" I say smirking.

"Well how about you ask me and I don't have to guess." Chloe said smiling.

"How would you feel about moving to LA?" I asked shyly. "And then maybe moving in with me when you're there?"

"Yes!" Chloe said before jumping up to give me a hug. "This definitely made my day a whole lot better."

"I'm glad." I say with a small smile. "Now you need to pack the few things you took out so we can leave by the end of the week."

"Yes ma'am." Chloe said with a mock salute and a giggle before starting to pack.
—————————————————
A little later me and Chloe are cuddling on the fold out bed while watching Netflix. Chloe was drawing random patterns on my knee while she watched her show. I think it's called gossip girl. I don't really know and I don't really care. All I know is that it has Blake Lively in it. Oh and in one episode it had Brittany Snow.

"Do you think we're moving to fast?" Chloe randomly said out of nowhere. "Like already moving in together?"

"No." I say confidently. "You do realize that we've already lived together right?"

"Yeah but that was before we were dating." Chloe said nervously.

"Well we're living together right now and we're dating. Therefore it won't really be that much of a change." I said while shrugging.

"You sure?" Chloe asked timidly.

"Positive." I say as I kiss her forehead. "I love you."

     "I love you too." Chloe said going back to her show.
—————————————————
Chloe's POV
     "Okay all of your stuff is waiting at my apartment in LA." Beca said looking down at her phone.

     "Hey, it's our apartment now." I said looking at Beca. "Now we need to leave before we miss our flight."

     "Ugh, more flying." Beca said dramatically.

     "Are you really going to make me carry you out?" I say seeing Beca lay on the bed.

     "Yes." Beca said while lifting her arms so I could pick her up.

     "You're unbelievable." I say as I pick her up bridal style. "Let's go to fly to LA!"

I place Beca in the car while Amy finishes bringing brown our luggage. I give Amy a hug before I got into the car myself.

"I'm really gonna miss bloe." Amy said sadly. "I was so used to seeing a bunch of cute moments."

"Don't worry I'm sure that there will be a big day to celebrate Bechloe in the near future." Beca said with a wink.

Amy gave her a knowing look and I turned to give her a puzzled look. She was just smirking as she was playing on her phone.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I say looking at Beca. She shrugged innocently before going back to her phone. "Amy?"

"Don't ask me." Amy said before going back to the building.

"Ready to go?" Beca asked smiling at me.

"Yeah." I say starting the car. "I'm ready."
—————————————————
Becas POV
     I woke up in my familiar apartment in LA. I smile as I look at a peaceful looking Chloe. I never noticed until now that when she sleeps she slightly pushes out her bottom lip. It's really adorable. I quietly get out of bed trying not to wake Chloe. I walk into my kitchen and grab everything I will need to make French toast. I softly turned on some music to play in the background while I cook. I was softly singing along when I felt arms wrap around my waist and soft lips press agents my neck.

     "Good morning." Chloe said in a sleepy voice as she rests her head on my shoulder. "What are you making?"

     "French toast." I say turning to peck her on the cheek. "Did you sleep well?"

     "Yeah, but I Like morning cuddles and there was no one to cuddle when I woke up." She says with a pout

     "In Sorry." I say putting some of the toast in a plate. "I was hoping that I would be able to finish before you woke up."

     "That's very sweet you." Chloe said giving me a quick peck before grabbing the plate.

     "How's job searching going?" I ask as I join her.

     "I have two interviews today." Chloe said in between bites. "One is at a veterinary clinic and the other is for a first grade teacher."

     "That's awesome. Which job are you hoping that you get?" I ask with a smile.

     "Honestly I want the teaching job. It was the thing I wanted to do before a vet." Chloe said happily.

     "I also planned a date for tomorrow night." I say with a shy smile.

     "Great! Where are we going?" Chloe said leaning forward slightly.

     "That's a surprise." I say with my classic smirk. "But it does involve me showing you around the city a little."

     "Can't wait." Chloe said as she grabbed her plate and put it in the sink. "Now I need to get ready for an interview."

About an hour later Chloe was finished getting ready. She was wearing a simple white dress that went to her knees paired with some black heals.
"Alright I'm heading out." Chloe said as she gave me a peck.

"Good luck with your interviews." I say as she leaves through the door.
—————————————————
Chloe's POV
"I did it!" I say as I walk into mine and Becas apartment. "I got the job."

"That's great." Beca said as she gave me hug. "But um which job exactly?"

"Well technically I got both." I say with a proud smile. "But I choose the teaching job. The kids at the school are so cute."

"So you already meet them?" Beca said with a growing smile.

"Yeah. They all seemed to really like me too." I say thinking back to earlier.

"Of course they do. If any of them didn't I would have to teach them a lesson." Beca said in a tough tone that only made me laugh.

"I'm also able to start Monday." I add.

"Great!"