8- Album Dedications

Becas POV
"Okay today's the day." I say to myself in the mirror as I give myself a small pep talk. "She's loved all of the songs that you've showed her so she'll like the ones that she hasn't heard yet."

Today is the day that I am releasing my latest album. Most if not all of the songs are about Chloe. I was planning on dedicating it to her but I'm slightly stressed that she won't like it. I'm drawn out of my panic when I feel arms wrap around my waist.

"Who ya talking to?" Chloe said in a sweet tone.

"Nobody." I say sheepishly. "Are you ready for the release party?"

"I've been ready since you sang me Treat you better." Chloe said happily. "But first I want breakfast."

"And what do you want for breakfast exactly?" I ask as I slipped on some converse.

"Waffle hut!" Chloe said happily.

"Waffle hut? Really?" I say trying not to laugh. "Not like IHOP or something?"

"Nope. Waffles are way better than pancakes." Chloe said confidently.

"I completely agree with that statement." I say as I grab my keys. "Now let's go get some waffles."

"Yay!" Chloe said jumping on my back making me stumble.

"You could have killed me!" I say dramatically after I regained my balance.

"Don't be so dramatic." Chloe said rolling her eyes. "Now onward!"

"You're ridiculous." I say as I walk to the car with Chloe on my back. "Now you can get in the car."

"Thank you for the ride." Chloe said with an adorable giggle.

The ride to waffle hut involved belting out different songs or mumbling through others. There is never a dull moment with Chloe. When we pulled up to waffle hut Chloe's face immediately lit up.

"Yes waffle hut!" Chloe said jumping out of the car and running to the door.

"Excited much?" I tease once I catch up.

"Shut up." Chloe said crossing her arms.

"I'm so sorry to bother you but are you Beca Mitchell?" A short blonde asked timidly.

"Yes and who might you be?" I say with a kind smile.

"Sarah." She said shyly. "Um I was wondering if I could get a picture with you?"

"Of course." I say before taking her phone and taking a selfie. "How did you find out about my music?"

"I was looking through Spotify and saw one of your songs." She says becoming more comfortable. "Your music really inspired me to try making some of my own mixes. They aren't very good though."

"Can I tell you a secret?" Beca asked earning an enthusiastic nod from Sarah. "That's how I started. But if you keep working at it then they'll improve."

"Really?" The girl asked in awe.

"Yup. It also helps if you have an awesome group of friends to help you out." I say with a growing smile.

"I would do that but I don't really talk with other people." She said shyly.

"Well nether did I But I went to a college where I joined an a cappella group who became my family." I said.

"What was the group called?" She questioned.

"The Barden Bellas. I'm sure if you go on YouTube you can find a video of us at worlds or something." I say smiling at the memories.