Chapter 1 - Tickets

Connection chapter 1 – Tickets

You and your best friend Samara were sitting on the couch the day after Christmas, scrolling through websites on your laptops, looking at all the Boxing Day sales.

y/n POV:

y/n: "Hey Samara, what do you think of this skirt?"

Samara: "Yeah it's cute. I don't really feel like spending all my money on clothes though. I want to buy something that is an experience. Something that I will remember for a long time."

An add popped up on my screen. *St. Jerome's LANEWAY festival '20*

I turned my screen around to face Samara

y/n: "What about this? It says there is still tickets left. Looks like fun."

Samara: "Omg yes we have to go!" She squeals with excitement.

y/n: "Woah calm down. Why are you so excited?"

Samara: "Because y/n. This is exactly what I want to spend my money on. This would be an incredible experience."

y/n: "Yeah true. I guess we will get to discover a lot of artists. I don't really know anyone on the lineup."

Samara: "Me neither. I can't wait to hear them all. So. What do you think y/n?" Do you want to go with me?"

y/n: "Count me in." I smiled at her.

I didn't think this would excite her so much. I was quite keen to go but she was pumped!

Samara: "Great. Let's buy tickets."