Chapter 6 - y/n

Connection chapter 6 – y/n

Ruel's POV:

When I wake up this morning, the girl is still the only thing on my mind. I wish I could stop thinking about her but I can't. All I want to do is talk to her. She might not even have a good personality, this could just be a waste of time. But she is so beautiful, it's worth a try. I don't know how to find her though. In a few hours I will be on a plane to Sydney, then there is no way I could see her.

I go next door to Coco's hotel room as she came with me to Brisbane.

Ruel: "Coco open up!" I say as I knock on the door.

Coco: "It's open! Come in I'm packing up."

I walk in and sit on the end of the bed as I look down at Coco, packing up her suitcase.

Ruel: "I was wondering if you could help me with something."

Coco: "You want me to help you find a girl?"

Ruel: "What! How did you know?"

Coco: "It was pretty obvious. Everyone saw the way you looked at her in the crowd. And when I say everyone, I mean everyone. Have you looked on Twitter? All your fans that were at the show are posting videos of it. Wondering what you were looking at. They are all talking about it."

Ruel: "Really? It doesn't bother me anyway. I probably shouldn't have stated that long." We laughed.

Coco: "So what do you want me to do?"

Ruel: "I have no idea Coco. All I want to do is talk to her. But there's no way I could. How am I meant to find a random girl from Brisbane if I don't even know her name? And we are leaving soon! I have no chance of seeing her again."
I sigh.

Coco: "Ruel if it's this important to you, we will find a way."

We sat there for a bit to think.

Coco: "There is a chance she could have followed you on Instagram last night after she saw you. Maybe look through all your followers from yesterday."

Ruel: "But I don't even know her name."

Coco: "You remember what she looks like don't you?"

Ruel: "Yeah" I blush. "She had beautiful wavy y/h/c hair. And bright y/e/c eyes that sparkle."

Coco laughed.

Coco: "Well then if you know what she looks like, just look at the profile pictures and see if you recognise any of them."

Ruel: "Thanks Coco."

Coco: "That's alright Ruel. Just don't get your hopes up though. She may not of followed you last night, or she may have been already following you ages ago. She may not even have Instagram. It will be hard to find her, but I can tell you really want this, so just take the chance."

I smiled at her.

I get my phone out and scroll through the followers I got yesterday. I carefully examine each profile picture as I don't want to scroll past it Wow there's a lot.
I don't know how long I have been scrolling for, but I am now sitting on the plane and I'm still going.

As the plane landed, my heart started beating so fast. I found her. I found the girl. I had no doubt about it. The profile picture is the exact same face that I could not take my eyes off.

Ruel: "Guys I found her!"

Coco: "Are you definitely sure it's her?"

Ruel: "I couldn't be more sure."

Nate: "That's awesome mate. I'm glad you're happy but we got to get off the plane now." He laughs.

Oh right. We are the last people on the plane now. I quickly stand up and grab my stuff and we walk out.

As soon as we get into the airport I send her a follow request.

y/n. I love that name.

 I love that name