Fly

"Everyone!! Be attentive, the boss is flying commercial tonight, he will be boarding the plane anytime!!" the manager informed the flight crew and officers immediately after he has received the communication that the CEO will be with their flight.

"Why is he flying commercial? He has three private planes!" the pilot exclaimed as the pressure is building on him knowing that the big boss will be his passenger.

"We dont know and we are not allowed to ask! He will also be seated in the business class, he will not use his cabin neither in first class. I have already made the arrangements, and one of you will be assigned to attend to all his needs!" the manager continued to discuss even himself is apprehensive of the upcoming situation.

"Why just business class?!" one of the flight attendants asked.

"As I have said his reasons are none of our business, what we can do right now is be ready and be attentive when the boss has boarded!" the manager exclaimed sternly.

*

"Good evening Mr. Jaturapoom!!" the manager amicably greets while successfully hiding his nervousness towards the serious looking man who just nod in return of all the greetings from the flight personnel.

"This way sir!" a nervous flight attendant lead the way towards the assigned seats of the big boss with his entourage.

The serious looking man just walked with his straight look and powerful bearing towards the seat assigned for him.

He arrived at his assigned seat but he just remained standing beside it while looking at the person occupying the adjacent seat.

"Sir, we can arrange his transfer if thats what you prefer!!" the female attendant instantly suggested, refering to the man who is already looking at them with blank expression.

"No!" the big boss firmly exclaimed while still staring intently to the already seated man.

The attendant with her awkward smile is looking back and forth, not knowing what to do to the two men who are now on a staring contest.

"Hmm...good evening!" the big boss cleared his throat and greeted the man first who in return gave him a timid smile.

"Good evening!" the man greets back softly with a faint smile in his red and supple lips.

The big boss takes his seat while still staring at the man beside him who is also obviously following his every move.

"Sir would you like some drinks?!" the attendant interrupted after a while.

"Yes, the usual and make it two!" Mr. Jaturapoom ordered without breaking the locked stares with the man.

The attendant nods and left the two who seems to be so absorbed in each others world.

"Business?!" the man with a pale skin asked.

"Hmm... What?!" the man with a tan skin dazedly asked.

"You are doing business where we are heading?!" the pale man cleared.

"Ahh...yes, business!" the tan man answered with his awkward smile.

"Im doing a free surgery to a recipient, a mother of two and with a loving husband!" the pale man voluntarily informed the tan man.

"Huh...?!" the tan man dazedly look at the pale man beside him. He gulped while staring at the man's raven black orbs that matched his black and long lashes which highlighted his alluring eyes.

"Im a surgeon, Ill be doing a surgery!" the pale man patiently explained to the dazed man beside him.

"Ohh...thats good.. A philantropist!!" the tan man smiled sincerely.