After The Fight With Tsubaki

Kuro's POV
When Mahiru, I and our friends were done fighting Tsubaki we all went home tired and exhausted. When Mahiru and I got home I put my hands on Mahiru's shoulder which made Mahiru turn around and look at me. I asked "Mahiru, are you okay?,is your cut okay?" I asked with a worried look and voice. Mahiru looked surprised,but answered my questions "Yes Kuro I'm Okay,and My cut does hurt a little but I'm okay" Mahiru said. I touched Mahiru's cut on his cheek which made Mahiru say "Ow". "Sorry" I said "do you want me to get you some bandages" I asked. "Yes please and thank you" Mahiru said, so I went to go get the first aid kit in the closet of mine and Mahiru's bedroom. It was easy to find because Mahiru is so organized. I went into the living room to find Mahiru, but he wasn't there then I heard water coming from the bathroom. I knocked on the door "Mahiru its me, can I come in?". The door knob turn and then I heard Mahiru say " Come in Kuro". I went into the bathroom to see Mahiru washing his cut on his cheek and his blood on his forehead. There was a lot of blood mixing inside the water and I felt bad Mahiru must of noticed because he said "Kuro its okay" he said smiling trying to encourage and convince me that it wasn't my fault. I felt a little better and said "Here's the bandages" I handed the bandages to him "Thanks Kuro" Mahiru said smiling and grabbed the bandages from my hand. I blushed when are hands touched and Mahiru noticed it "Kuro are you okay?,your a little red" Mahiru said. "H- Huh? Uh Ye-Yeah I'm okay" I said while still blushing "I'll be going now if that's okay with y-" I was cut off when Mahiru asked "Can you help me with the bandages?". " S-Sure Mahiru " I said. I grabbed a bandage and put it on his cheek that had a cut on it I made sure to be gentle, but I was also asking myself in my head why did I blush?,do I lik- No love Mahiru,No I possibly couldn't Mahiru's a guy. "Hey Kuro are you okay?, you just zoned out when you were done putting on the bandage on my cheek". " Ye-Yeah I'm okay just sleepy and hungry" I said and I just realized that I was when a said it. "Oh okay well I'll make us something while you take a shower" Mahiru said. While I was taking a shower I thought about Mahiru because he always takes care of me even though I must be a lot of hard work and he saved my life today. Then I heard a knock on the bathroom door "Kuro foods done also I ironed your pajamas" Mahiru said when I stopped the water to get out I said "Okay Mahiru" as I put a towel around my waist and got a short hair towel to put under my light blue hair I made sure I didn't leave any water trails and if I did I cleaned it up because I didn't want Mahiru to clean it up while he was hurt I then turned off the bathroom lights. I went into mine and Mahiru's room locked the door and got dressed.