At Night

Mahiru's POV
Kuro was acting kinda strange today I just hope he's okay tomorrow. I should make Kuro's favorite food because he helped me today a lot he even saved my life a lot of times today in the fight with Tsubaki Well this will take up to 15 minutes to make,so if Kuro is still in the shower when its done I'll tell him that dinners done. While I was making dinner I was thinking in my head "Why did Kuro even save my life the first time we meet?, Why was Kuro acting strange today?,Why was he red today?,Is he sick?,Why was he worried about me today?. Mahiru could not stop thinking about all these questions in his head,but he pushed them in the back of his mind. Then Mahiru was done making the food he went inside the hallway. I heard water running in the bathroom,so I knocked on the door the water stopped. " Kuro foods done also I ironed your pajamas " I said "Okay Mahiru" Kuro said so I left into the kitchen to make me and Kuro's plates. I heard the bedroom door close so I guessed Kuro was getting changed. After 40 seconds Kuro came out of our bedroom I gave Kuro his plate when he sat down at the table. I got my plate and sat near Kuro,when I sat next to him he flinched while blushing it was so cute. When I was done eating my food I wondered in my head "wait Kuro blushed he never does that or before, And Wait did I just say it was CUTE, Wait I couldn't of he's a guy and I'm a guy wouldn't that mean that I'm gay and he is if we da- NO THAT'S RIDICULOUS WE'RE JUST PARTNERS. RIGHT?. " Hey Mahiru are you okay? " Kuro asked.  "H-Huh K-Kuro I-I'm O-Okay" I said while blushing madly "You don't look okay your blushing madly and you look like you  were deep in thought,and you stuttered every word you said" Kuro said. I blushed even more "Uh Kuro are you done eating?,if so you can go brush your teeth and go to bed" I said. "Why?" Kuro asked "You should be the one getting rest" Kuro said in a worried and annoyed voice. "Because I don't know why" I said crying, Kuro came up to me and said "Shh its all right everythings going to be all right.