Making Love

No Ones POV
Kuro carried Mahiru bridal style into their room Kuro locked the door behind him and put Mahiru on the king sized bed. Kuro french kissed Mahiru and their tongues swirled around together "Mmmm~❤❤❤" Mahiru's voice muffled but you can hear the pleasure in his voice. After 2 minutes we broke apart for needed oxygen, after a few seconds Kuro was getting impatient and started to take off Mahiru's shirt. Kuro leaned back to see the view counting that he never saw Mahiru's body he was skinny with a four pack Mahiru blushed. Kuro started to take off his own shirt,Mahiru blushed madly and almost got a nosebleed while seeing Kuro's six pack. Kuro then started to slide his hands up to Mahiru's chest and rubbed one of Mahiru's nipples "*GASP* K-Kuro Ahh" Mahiru said while blushing. Kuro smirked "Heh,so your sensitive" Kuro said. Kuro french kissed Mahiru deeply. Kuro slid his hand down to Mahiru's belt and unbuckled it after he did that he unbuttoned and unzipped Mahiru's pants. Mahiru was so deep in the kiss that when he felt Kuro's hand touching his dick he gasped. "*Gasp*" but then Kuro started to pump his hand up and down Mahiru's dick it felt so good that Mahiru started moaning. Kuro smirked and pumped his hand faster on Mahiru's dick " Ahh I'm about to cum Kur-Ahh~". Mahiru didn't get to finish as he cummed all over Kuro's hand,but Kuro didn't care he licked the cum off his hand and off of Mahiru's dick and started sucking Mahiru's dick while licking it. When Kuro looked at Mahiru blushing madly while panting he lost his patience he put his finger in Mahiru's mouth "Suck it" Kuro said. Mahiru obeyed and sucked it when he was done Kuro made his finger towards Mahiru's asshole and pushed it in,Mahiru's body jolted. Kuro kept pushing his finger into Mahiru's asshole until he found his prostate which made Mahiru scream in pleasure. "AHH KURO~". Kuro thrusted his finger deeper until he felt more impatient he pulled his finger out and got in position. " Are you ready?" Mahiru nodded. *Thrust* Kuro thrusted inside Mahiru making Mahiru scream in pain "Oww" Kuro stopped "Are you okay? Does it hurt that much?" Kuro asked. " I'm okay just keep going " Mahiru said Kuro thrusted again and again until his whole dick was inside Mahiru making Mahiru moan his pain turning into pleasure. Kuro thrusted fast and was trying to find the right spot which was his prostate that would make Mahiru scream out his name in pleasure and Mahiru did. "AHH KURO RIGHT THERE💖💖~~ HARDER,FASTER" Kuro went even faster and harder with Mahiru moaning under him "Ammh~" Kuro kept going when he heard Mahiru say "K-Ku-Ah I'm About to Ah Cum" through moans. Kuro went three times faster and harder making the bed creak and shake until. "Ahhh" Mahiru moaned as he cummed but Kuro kept thrusting "K-Kuro what are you doing? I already cummed" Mahiru asked "Mahiru please let me cum inside you I love you" Kuro said "O-O-Okay you can" Mahiru said through moans. *THRUST* *SQUELCH* *SLAP* *CREAK* Kuro kept thrusting and made a lot of noise like the bed creaking and skin hitting skin "It feels so good to be in Mahiru" Kuro thought. "Ahh~~~💕" Mahiru moaned "Mahiru I'm gonna cum" Kuro said "Ngghh~~~💖💖" Kuro moaned "Ahhhhhh~💖💕" Mahiru also moaned at the feeling of Kuro cumming inside him. Kuro pulled his dick out from Mahiru and laid down next to him pulling him into his chest "I love you~💕" Kuro said "I love you too~~💖💕💕" Mahiru said and they fell asleep.