The Plan

Kuro's POV
Its been about a year and a half that me and Mahiru dated and we even sleep in the same bed that's a king sized bed. But we never did anything other than make out and hold hands,so I decided that since Mahiru's off for two weeks I would take it a step further which is sex. I planned it out already but Mahiru doesn't know about it, I'm going to make us dinner with the lights off but candle light will light up the kitchen. Get us some drinks, Get him a present, Make him a cake, And then make my move. Mahiru is in the living room already so I'm gonna call Lily,Misono,Licht,Hyde,Mikuni,Jeje,Tetsu,and Hugh to see if they can go to Tetsu's hot spring and bring Mahiru with them so I can get everything ready. I called Misono "Hey Misono?" I asked "Yeah" Misono said "I need you to call the others so y'all can meet up at Tetsu's hot spring and also bring Mahiru" I said "Why only Mahiru are you not coming?" Misono asked "Yeah I'm planning something for Mahiru" I said. "Okay I'll get there in about a-" Misono was cut off by a familiar voice "I'm already here so I'll get everything ready by the way good luck with your lover" Tetsu said and he hung up. Yeah me and Mahiru told the crew that we're dating and they weren't surprised. Because Licht is Hyde's lover, Misono is Tetsu's lover,and Mikuni is Jeje's lover,Lily and Hugh don't have one. After about 1 hour someone knocked on the door Mahiru opened and saw Tetsu and Hugh also Misono. "Mahiru we need to go talk at the hot spring its important Kuro already knows so he can stay" Tetsu said " O-Okay I guess for a little while" Mahiru said. When the car left Kuro went to the store and bought everything he then headed home and set everything up. I called Misono to tell them that they can bring Mahiru, so after about 30 minutes I heard the door unlock and Mahiru came in surprised. "K-Kuro what's this?" Mahiru asked "For someone and something special" I said. Mahiru came and sat next to me I gave him a plate with food on it and he smiled. We ate and then I grabbed Mahiru's cake out and gave him his present. "What's this?"Mahiru asked "Its your cake and present,you can open it" I said. Mahiru opened the little box I gave him that was wrapped in hearts and looked happy and surprised. "Kuro you gave me a ring" Mahiru said "Y-Yeah I have the other one,there's also a thing written on it" I said. Just when I said that Mahiru was looking on the other side and written on it said 'I'll love you forever'. "K-Kuro its beautiful" Mahiru said, "Mahiru can I ask you something?" I said "Yes, what is it?". " Mahiru will you have sex with me?, its just you know its been a year and a half and I've been waiting and wanting to do it with you for so long" I said. "K-Kuro I would love to have sex with you" Mahiru said.