001. truth-seeker?

DEATH BY PEN.

"I'm trusting you to tell the truth."

The blonde crossed her legs. She took a sip from her cup, her lipstick going untouched. How did she do that? Her lips upturned into a smile. Blue eyes pierced deep into the chest of the hero.

"Trust is a heavy word, Hiyoko," Endeavor grumbled. "Are we going to go through with this interview or not?"

"Yes," Hiyoko said, setting down her cup. "If you lie, it'll go into my report."

Endeavor sighed and then leaned forward against his desk. He didn't want her within his office, but she had blown up his phone to the point it corrupted and shut down. How the hell did she do that? How did she get a hold of his phone?!

"What are you even reporting? What's the point of this?" He asked, flinging up his arm. He was starting to get annoyed and she knew it.

"I need to know what's really going on."

"You really think I'm just going to hand you intel?"

"You won't hand it," her eyes flashed. "You'll say it."

"Fine," Endeavor sat in his office chair, overlooking the city. Hiyoko grinned, readying her pen. She pulled out an older looking voice recorder.

"Hiyoko Mirai with Endeavor, tape number one hundred, start," the tape recorder had an odd spinning noise, which felt distracting to his ears.

"Ask away, Hiyoko."

She leaned forward, narrowing her eyes. "What do the league of villains want?"

"Absolute chaos."

"Wrong."

Endeavor was taken aback. She scratched out something on her notepad. Hiyoko looked back up at him. "Again."

"The demise of heroes."

"Why?"

"They want villains to rule."

"Wrong," she slammed her pen onto her notepad. "Do you want a smear piece or not?"

Endeavor slammed his hands down on the desk, his hands erupting into flames. "Is that a threat?!"

"Of course it is and this is your second strike," Hiyoko didn't move or flinch. "I have the power here, Todoroki. The public already distrusts you."

"Get. Out."

"I am giving you one last chance," she spun the pen in her hand.

Endeavor's teeth were grinding in his mouth, his eyes containing an uncontrollable anger. Who did this twenty-two year old woman think she is? But those damn eyes, why are they so blue!

"You aren't getting anything else."

Hiyoko picked up her bag, gracefully putting everything inside without a rush. Everything was almost robotically calm. Her heels clicked on the floor.