008. hawks and hounds.

DEATH BY WINGS.

Takami gave her a location and a name. That's all he did and suddenly he was regretting his decision. It was a wild party. The wildest he had been to a long time. He wasn't really one for the types of parties that lower tier heroes would throw. The fame would really go to their heads.

He stopped outside of the apartment penthouse. He saw each woman, man, and hero walk in. He just became a hero and he's throwing this?

Takami wished he was at home watching his favorite soap drama. With some soup. And relaxing. Not staring up at the penthouse with alternating pink and white strobes lighting up the night sky. Last week I was just patrolling, now I'm here? This is a new low.

He waited against the side of the building. He had no idea what she would look like. She was like a chameleon. A dominatrix chameleon. Not a bad look. It's those eyes though. I've seen them before, but where?

"Hey, Tweety-bird."

The familiar voice rolled over his ears. He turned around. God, she's kind of hot all of the time? She sauntered over, giving him a smirk. It was strange to him. She could pull off any hairstyle, transforming into someone new each time. If she didn't walk up to him and make her presence known, he would've never known it was her.

"Sakura."

"Couldn't resist missing a party with me? That's too bad," She put a hand on her hip. "I've already got my plus one."

Sakura put a finger to her chin. "No, that's not right. My plus two."

Two huge men came out from behind Sakura. They were imposing, intimidating, and every other word that Takami could think of in between. He didn't let his confusion show on his face.

"You've got henchmen? That's a little villainous," Hawks said, crossing his arms.

"Not henchmen. My hounds," Sakura reached up, patting one of them on the shoulder. The man didn't look phased. "Don't worry, they don't bite."

"I have a hard time believing that," Hawks said. It was weird, he was trying to figure out their quirks. They didn't appear to have any physical quirks on their bodies, they were just jacked to the max.

"You're not scared, are you? They're just my sweet boys," Sakura took her hand and squeezed the cheeks of one of the men. He didn't move at all as she made a kissy face.

"This is weird, even for you," Hawks said, pointing between them.

"They're just here to ensure my safety. After last time, how can you blame me?" Sakura walked up to him, looking him up and down.

"That was unforeseen circumstances," Hawks remarked. "You seem like you're good at getting into trouble on your own."

"Tweety-bird is smart, you hear that boys?" Sakura said, staring directly into his eyes. Where have I seen those? Think Takami, think!

"Aw, cat got your tongue? That's okay. See you inside," She winked and headed inside the building with the large men behind her.

Hawks was left at a loss for words. His mind was running a million miles a minute. He knew her from somewhere but it was lost on him. Maybe she's in some sort of criminal database. He had never heard of the Red Daughters though.