CHAPTER 4

-*Izuku's POV*-

I was wrapped around in something white and taken off my feet, I felt myself turn and saw a tired Aizawa sensei kinda looking.. disappointed? I just looked down and squeezed my eyes shut waiting for him to yell at me, but it never happened so I opened my eyes again not noticing he set me back down on the bed "Midoriya.." I looked up at Aizawa sensei "what happened?" I just continued to look at him " I-I told you, I have a f-fear of needles" I was hoping he would bye it but knowing him he'll probably just wait until tomorrow where I could confirm it with the whole class, he just looked at me but I could see the suspension in his eyes "get some sleep cause your gonna be tired from questions that will be thrown at you." Aizawa sensei said tiredly. I just laid back down on the clean white bed and just stared at the ceiling waiting for sleep to consume me.. Until it didn't so I just sat back up and started thinking to my self of what could happen.

Soon it was mourning again and I was still awake ' couldn't I at least get a little sleep?' I thought to my self then I looked at Aizawa sensei and saw he was still asleep. I sighed then I remembered 'I have to tell the whole class what happened, And I have to answer questions! I hate both of those things!!' That kept on ringing in my mind, for who knows how long and it was making me so mad at myself for not being able to control this 'thing'. I was gripping my hair without noticing until I heard the door open and heard the foot steps of someone running towards me. I felt a hand touch my shoulder so I almost bit them bearing my fangs but right before I bit them I saw red and white, bi colored hair, realizing it was non other than Todoroki. He just looked surprised, then I whipped my head straight forward looking down with my hand covering my mouth. Silence filled the room, untill I heard Todoroki ask "Midoriya.. What happened to you.?" He said it calmly but with concern in his voice I just sat still for a few moments until I saw Aizawa sensei wake up and look at us both then looked at his watch and laid his head back down Todoroki just continued to look at me I just sat there bringing my knees to my chest, then bury my face to hide my blush. What is this feeling? " C-can I t-tell you l-later..?" I finally spoke from what felt like forever, "sure. But you have to promise to tell all of us" I just looked at him not sure what to say I mean if I say no they would just try to pry it out of me and lock me in a classroom but if I say yes they would just trap inside a classroom so either way I would have to tell them eventually so...

I promise or don't..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Guess you will have to find out in the next chapter.

541 words