CHAPTER 15

=IZUKU'S POV=

I got home much earlier than anyone else, so it was unusually quiet, which made me think of an idea 'I should prank the class, before they get back!' (Thank you Demon_Lotus for the idea!) I quickly ran to my room finishing my blood bag and opened my closet door 'I still have some stuff from Halloween last year.' As I thought I reached up into the top of my closet to see a box labeled 'Halloween stuff' in the far back of my closet.

After I finally got off my top shelf with the box, I dropped it on the floor and started digging through it "Makeup.. Wigs.. Fake blood. Why do I have that? Whatever..Oh! I know what I can do!"

===at 3:15,with the class===

The class was done shopping for the day and decided to go back to the dorms to watch a movie. For the people who weren't with the Deku-squad wondered where Midoriya was "Hey where did Midobro go?" Kirishima asked "oh! He went back to the dorms early." Uraraka answered clearing up the same question to the others who were listening into the conversation.

They were talking the whole way back to the dorms, except for Bakugo and Todoroki they were Acationally passing by their opinions. As they went through the UA gate the didn't pay any notice that the dorms were unusually dark, for someone to be in there.

As the got in front of the door they got chills going down there spine "w-what was that?" Asui asked "I don't know but we should go in side it's probably just a cold breeze going by.!" Kaminari tried to ignore what feeling they just had. Then he made the mistake of opening the door. "Holly m—what the hell happened here?!" Bakugo yelled looking around the place then they heard something "heheeh..! Do y-you wanna play my gam-e..?" They heard a childish voice say "who the fuck are you?!!" Bakugo demanded "I don't like you yelling..." The child's voice sounded agitated, most of them thought they pissed off the ghost. Jirou tried turning on the light but it wasn't working "u-uh guys? The l-light isn't w-working!" She freaked out using her Earphone-Jacks into the wall to try and locate of what seems like a child. "I-i don't h-hear anything.." She whispered "h-hey- em Mr or Mrs child, do you n-need s-something?" Kaminari spoke freaked out by what's happening "... Noo.!" The unknown voice yelled. While Mina was looking around the place trying to pinpoint the location of the voice she saw something in the hallway "look!" When she yelled that they all turned to where she was pointing they saw a dull glowing white figure, slowly disappearing from the hallway "where the hell did it go?!!" Bakugo yelled taking the first step into the dorms, he was greeted by a cold breeze passing by him, he shuddered "come out of your hiding spot you damn ghost!!" Bakuboi yelled once more but there was no response "h-hey Bakubro, m-maybe you should calm down or the ghost might do something!" Kirishima freaked out "y-yeah dude, you mi-might piss the ghost off.." Kaminari whispered "I don't know about anyone else but I wanna be friend them!" They looked at Mina like she was crazy "what? I'm not gonna stay out here just because of some little ghost." Mina walked into the dorms, not minding the cold and marched down the dark hallway. After a few minutes of Mina not coming back the rest of the class walked inside the building closing the door after opening a few windows to brighten it up, just when— "AAHHH!" They heard Mina scream which made the jump they heard a small laughter while hearing thumps coming down the hallway towards them. The got closer.. And closer until... 'THUMP' there was a loud thump at the end of the hallway, there they saw Mina face down with blood coming out of her arm and head. By now they were all screaming until the ghost came down the hallway. They saw a little boy with pale white skin, short brown hair with blood coming down onto his face, a white long sleeve shirt that was torn and had blood on it, white pants with some tares in the with very little splotches of blood, then lastly the seen child wasn't wearing any shoes just something clean white socks, the hair was covering his eyes so the couldn't see what color they were.. Then they noticed the knife in the boys head. "W-w-wh—" Bakugo couldn't find any words, neither could any one else then they heard laughter from the two 'dead' people "oh my g—! You should see your face right now!!" Mina's head lived up laughing even more, then the 'ghost' fell to the ground while pressing a button on a small remote to which all the lights turned on "oh my! This turned out better than expected! It was a bonus when Mina came down the hall!" 'Wait..' Everyone thought "MIDORIYA?!" They yelled in sync "yep!" He took off the fake knife then his wig. They were shocked until the group heard laughing except it wasn't the two who pranked them "at first it was creepy, but know that I know it kinda funny!" The crack head Sero laughed with a following Kaminari behind him.

After about an hour of them laughing they decided it was time to turn in for the night "Night everyone!" Midoriya yelled smiling "Night Midoriya/Deku/Mido!" Some yelled in response. Midoriya walked into his all might themed room, grabbing clothes to take a shower to get all of the fake blood off of him, along with the make-up.

After the shower he dried off and got into much more comfy clothes, and plopped onto his bed with a blood pouch in his mouth 'today has been a long day.' Midoriya thought sucking out every drop off blood from the pouch then threw it away.

After laying on his bed for a while he new he wasn't gonna be able to sleep until morning so he sat down at his desk and doodled in his drawing note book. Later he switched to a book to pass more time, so he could go to sleep.

Right when the sun came up Midoriya jumped into his bed and layed there until he was welcomed to nothing, but darkness.

==========================

   In the last chapter I asked you to pick a number 1-22, the reason I asked this of you is because I had 22 books in my draft (now there are 30). So far, some of you have picked the numbers below; 

5— "What would you do?"—Sick Deku AU—

15— 'A Dark Cold Place..' K.Bakugo AU

16— Blue Exorcist Book
(Haven't decided on a title yet)

19— =Mental hospital Bakugo AU=

21— 'My Phobia..' -Denki AU-

°If you want to you can keep picking a number 1-30.°

And lastly, How has your day been?

1193 words