CHAPTER 7

*-Izuku's POV-*

The meeting started and I was nervous, just thinking about what they would do with me. There were 6 people sitting around the table including principal Nezu and Todoroki. I stayed quiet unless I was spoken to, which didn't happen a lot. They really just kept going back in forth with each other. I was spacing out thinking of what the possibilities were and what most likely was gonna happen to me, then someone called out my name snapping me out of my trance "So, Midoriya.." I up to the source to find principle Nezu right in front of me, standing on the table everyone else was also looking at me with serious glances, I looked at Nezu nervously he had a smile on his face "We all decided what we'll do with you.." He started but kept my silence, I was shaking a bit, he continued " we think if you are under surveillance and give you what you need to survive, you can still become a hero." I just looked at him with tears riming my eyes "oh! And you will need to control yourself to make sure you don't harm anyone." He finished. I understand what he means, and if I don't control the thirst for blood... I could be sentenced to death. That's what they do to the vampire people now, No matter what you have to keep cool and learn to not lose control. That's also another reason vampires are sentenced to death, the government doesn't think it's possible to control your thirst/hunger. I quickly nodded and yelled in determination " I'll do my best!" They all smiled at my determination, like before this all happened to me. Like it was back to normal and of course I knew it wasn't because nobody, class mates, teachers, and other people who know about my 'problem' will never look at me the same again.. " You will live in the teachers dorms on week days and go back to the class 1-A dorms on the weekends" he said, my jaw dropped at that sentence " the teachers have a dorm?!" I exclaimed, he and the other teachers glanced at each other and started laughing, some of them falling to the ground including Aizawa-sensei and Todoroki "w-what's so funny?" I asked nervously Nezu, being the first one to calm down answered my question " Midoriya, did you not see the building on the left next to the school in the shade?" I couldn't speak 'That's what that is??!' I laughed a bit at how little I pay attention to the things that are right in front of me. "Since it the end of school don't we give you a tour of where your room will be on the week days?" He looked at me and I tried to move only to remember that Aizawa-sensei's scarf was still around me so I simply just nodded, then we headed out the door on our way to the dorms with Todoroki right next to me. That made me happy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

547 WORDS

Sorry it short. I'm ready for all of you to kill me.😖

And I know the teachers probably don't really have a dorm, but they do in this story.

And the ship will happen soon.. Oh and I'm working on the next chapter.