CHAPTER 12

°=Izuku's POV=°

As I was walking to UA- which isn't far- and thought about all my friends 'do they still like me? Do they hate me now? Wait! Does Todoroki hate me?! ' I became sad at that thought 'wait, I can just ask them. ' I thought accidentally running into the door and falling down "oof.. " I said quietly "do you need help up? " I heard a monotone voice above me I slowly look up to see Todoroki standing there holding his hand out for me to take "o-oh u-u-um t-thank you. " I said blushing taking his hand "no problem. " He replied, I smiled at him before remembering something "oh yeah.. Can I ask you something? " I whispered, but loud enough for him to hear "sure.. " He said with a small pink, reddish tint on his face but I ignored it "s-so um... Do you guys hate me now? " I said sadly "what? No we don't hate you. Just because you are.. A little different now doesn't mean you aren't you anymore. " He finished I looked up at him with teary eyes "thank y-you.! " I exclaimed happily then he hugged me, rubbing circles on my back. Soon I calmed down, just in time before people started filling into the room talking to one another, I was talking with Todoroki about what we thought would happen to day when Uraraka and Asui- I mean Tsu joined us in our conversation until the bell rang for class to begin then we all went to our seats 'I'm so glad my friends don't hate me. ' I thought happily smiling while Aizawa~sensei walked inside the class and told us he was gonna go to sleep and that we could do what we wanted, some of us got on our phones while most of us were talking with our friends so I went back to talk to Todoroki, Iida, Uraraka, and Tsu.

We were talking about random things when the bell suddenly rang making me jump a little and falling out of my chair, so I quickly got up and saw that mostly everyone left leaving me and Todoroki in the classroom.

°=Todoroki's POV=°j

'How is Midoriya so adorable?! I just want to cuddle with him and hug him. ' I stood up out of my seat blushing a bit "hey Midoriya wanna come to the roof with me? " I asked "Sure! " He said with a smile walking towards me with a green bottle with black and white designs on it "okay, let's go then. " I said monotoned walking out the door with Midoriya.

As we were walking I noticed the bottle again and I'm curious 'is that a new water bottle or something? ' I questioned myself, know walking onto the roof sitting down right in front of the short stone wall and fence that is separating us from falling of the building. He looked like he was in pain and brought something out of his Pocket 'an umbrella?' I questioned myself, I shook my head telling myself not to worry about it.We talked for awhile and my curiosity got the best of me "hey Midoriya, can I ask you something? " I asked "go for it! " He said cheerfully "what's the bottle for? " I continued asking "o-oh umm, this is so I don't lose control and accidentally hurt someone.. " He trailed off looking at the sky "oh, ok.. " I whispered enjoying the silence.

°=Izuku's POV=°

We were calmly sitting there in silence. Is was comfortable and calming.. But the bell had to ruin it so we both got up with out a word and walked to the door and headed back to class. But not before I took a drink from my 'water' bottle, my throat was getting a little dry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short. Sorry. It is 3:38 I'm tired, but not going to bed, why? I don't know.

655 words