💜N E W Y E A R💜

It was a night of celebration where almost all artist were gathered to celebrate yet another year of success. Everyone was gathered at the stage, staying near to one's members and close friends, bowing to the seniors and goofing around. Some were dancing along the music being played. Interactions between groups were watched closely by the fans who opted to celebrate the welcoming of New Year at the stadium where one of the year ender ceremony was held.

"10!!!"

Ten seconds before the New Year yet Kim Yerim- the famous savage maknae of Red Velvet had lost her way towards her members.

"9!!!"

"8!!!"

"7!!!"

She tiptoed her way towards the front where she spotted her beloved EXO sunbaes goofing around- and knowing one of the company's practiced tradition, sm family stays close with each other. Maybe- just maybe her unnies were nearby.

"6!!!"

"5!!!"

Excuse me's and Sorry's were the only word she was able to say every time she bumped to who knows who already, Each passing millisecond got her trembling, the thought of missing the annual New Year hugs she and her members do made her tear up.

"4!!!"
Finally, she saw Seulgi clapping fervently towards the exaggerated dance EXO's Baekhun and BTS' V were making. A smile finally was places on her frowning face

"3!!!"

"Hey" she heard it right near her ears, knowing well who owned that certain voice, she dare not face him.

"2!!!"

The lights were dimmed and she was nearing her members,

"Rim" oh how she missed that voice, but no, everyone is watching and she won't let such small interaction create rumors.

"1!!!"

"Oh Yerim is here!!!" SooYoung cheerfully turn back and pulled Yeri closer to the group.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"

Everyone yelled and she was pulled by her unnies for their New Year's hug. It was all smiles and laugh for everyone present in the event.

But what made her happier was the soft brush she felt at her hands. She knew instantly who did that. BTS members were just behind them, and she knew he was the one who stands behind her. Like the soft brush wasn't enough, he held her hands interlocking their fingers that perfectly fits each other. Her eyes widen at the boldness of his act but then again, their hands were left unseen by everyone due to the dark night with the lights off and only the fireworks giving them the source of lights. Her smiled widen when she felt him brushed his thumbs over hers. It was this small actions that made her cheeks pink, her hair tingles and her heart flutters.

"Looking forward for another year with you, love"

Only Jeon Jungkook can make her feel that way.

------
I miss BTSVELVET. Hope 2020 will bless us with more moments 💕

Get well soon Wendy!