💙BEDTIME STORIES💙

Hey babe we are have trouble with the system and I need to upload the files tonight. I'll be home late. Hope Seungyeon is asleep by the time I got home, she have classes tomorrow. Love you.

Min Yoongi sighed as he finished reading his wife's message and stare deadpanned at his daughter who was glaring at him with matching crossed arms and raised eyebrows.

"Well, princess guess appa will tuck you to sleep" he smirked  seeing how disappointed his little girl was

"But I want umma!" she pouted

"And umma will be home late. So let Dad do the honor of putting you to sleep" he chuckled

"Okay, but Appa! Let's continue playing paper-rock-scissors" she exclaimed

"Princess, we've been playing that game for what? 30 minutes now"  to say that he's satiated by that game is an understatement.

"And I haven't won yet Appa!" which is why she continue sending glares at her father who couldn't find her threatening at all.

She went near her father and cling unto him and started pampering kisses on his cheeks.

"please appa let me win just one time please"

"Why do you really want to win Min Seungyeon?" he squinted his eyes at his little girl.

"So that I can see Appa being cute!" she exclaimed which made her father look at her with disbelief.

"Yah Min Seungyeon, I've been winning this game but I didn't even know we were making a dare!" little Seungyeon only laughed at her father and went to hug his side.

"Appa, pleaseeee juseeeyooo" and he couldn't resist that beautiful eyes Seungyeon inhereted from her beautiful mother.

"You are so unfair princess" he sighed and pat her head softly. Seungyeon giggled and kissed her fathers' cheeks

After roughly fifteen minutes Seungyeon finally won with one point ahead of her father.

"Yayyyy! Appa I want you to stop moving while I make you beautiful!" she exclaimed and run to her room only to get back with her box of hairclips. Yoongi could only groan at his predisposition but was still compliant to her daughter's demands.

A short pull, twirl, clip and brushing of his hair, Seungyeon announced she was done and giggled at her finished product, Yoongi having three column of his hair being tied with ribbons and had a little hat clip at the sides

"you are so pretty appa." she giggled and squished her fathers cheeks,  which she learned from her mother.

"Okay okay I think it's time for sleep." he stood up and carried the whining little girl.

"But appaaa"

"You have classes tomorrow" he opened the door of her room and slowly laid the girl in her princess bed.

"But I don't want to go to school tomorrow!' she pouted, well he's not that strict when it comes to her studies but he knows better than to deviate from his wife. So he shook his head no.

"But appaaaa"

"Your mom will kill me." she pouted

"She's your wife" she evilly smiled seeing how she got her father caught off-guard.

"And she's scary when she gets mad. So no,  you need to sleep" he pursed his lips and tuck her in her mattress.

"Okay,  but appa, umma always read me some bed time story" she said

"What are you?  four?  Princess you're already eight" he smirked at the little girl

"But you still call me princess. Then, I'm not sleeping" she crossed her arms