💜 DRIVE 💜

"Okay Jeon Jungkook! Take it on!" the tiny girl exaggeratedly exclaimed while tugging the end sleeves of her sweatshirt to her elbows.

Jungkook, who up to now couldnt believe on how and why did he let such thing happen just stare wide eye at the girl who, now- was wiping her non-existent sweat.

Knowing that there is nothing he could do, he just let out a deep breath and shook his head. She's too stubborn to listen anyways.

"Ready?" he non-chantly ask which received a vigorous nod from her.

"I was born ready, boy!" though he was already annoyed at whats happening but he couldn't help but smile at the huge determination embodied at such tiny body.

"Okay! So your hands must be at 10:10 position at the steering wheel." he guides her hands to the side of the wheel

"Pull this stick down if you intend to change your lane to the right and that one to the left" she followed suit and pull the stick one after another.

"This button is for hazzard. You can use this if you are experiencing problems. It is to let the other driver know that there is something wrong with your driving or use this when you stay at the side of the road waiting for something."

"Can we go to the real thing now kook, I cant wait to drive!" she whined which earned a face from the guy.

"Are you serious right now Kim Yerim? How can you learn to drive if you dont know these parts?"

"Well, driving is about moving forward and back right?"

"That doesn't happen love" Jungkook could only sigh as he continue pointing parts and explaining their uses and God only knows if the girl even understand everything he was saying.

"So there are two pedals at the bottom. The one on the left is the break and on the right is the gas."

"hmm-hmm"

"You only step lightly to control your pace"

"Got it"

"Ready?"

"Ready as I can be! bring it on!!!"

Good God I hope we'll come out alive

"Okay. Turn on the engine" she fumble against the keys and slip in the right key to the key hole

"Done!"

"Make sure you're stepping your right leg to the break pedal then shift the stick to Drive" she suddenly look at him wide-eyed

"Stick? What stick?

"The gear"

"Oh this one! Am I right, Love?"

"hmm" after shifting the gear to drive she gave him a big smile and a thumbs up

"Compliment me, big guy!"

"pohooo good girl!!!" he joined in and pat her head lightly

"Now what do I do Jeon?"

"Carefully let go of the break" amidst his great emphasis on the word carefully Yerim's feet did quite the different as told which caused the car to harshly move forward

"Love, I said carefully"

"My feet is not following" she mumbled

"Let's do it again, this time let go slowly. Got it?"

Now following his words, the car finally move forward a little smoother than her first try.

"Good. Just keep this pace until you got used to it." he smiled and pat her head once again

"Don't touch me Jeon. You're distracting me" she hissed and moved her body forward to focus on the road.

"Now, try pushing a little the gas pedal"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Love, but please just a little push"

"Aaaahhhh" her screamed enveloped the car upon feeling that the car moved a little faster.

"Love your only driving so slow it's not even that fast"

"You shut up Jeon" thankfully they are practicing at the village where no cars are busily passing or else they would be hailed by some traffic officers by now

"Try pushing the pedal a little bit"

"I'm good with this pace Jeon."

"Yeah, and it's good as if you are just walking. Come on, just push a little" trusting him, he pushed more and she let another scream break out.

"You're doing good love..."

"Kook! there's a catttt! aaaaahhhhh"

"Then push the break smoothly" and what she did was the complete opposite, she managed to step in the break pedal but rather abruptly which resulted to another harsh halt.

"You okay?"

"I'm good!"
The lesson goes on for another minute or two with Yerims' constant yells and abrupt stopping of the car.

"Jeon, I'm tired I think I couldnt do this" He could only smile while staring at the girl whinning. He fixed her frayed hair and nodded

"Let me drive us home then" they switched places and Yerim could only stare at him while he drive a short distance to their home and stayed a little bit at the car after he parked.

"Stop staring, I might melt"

"ugh! so full of himself" she made a face and entangled her fingers with his

"We'll continue these driving lessons tomorrow Love. kay?"

"Love, theres no need for you to learn, I can be your driver for your whole life" he gave her his infamous bunny smile and kissed her hands

"Ew. That's cringy Jungkook!!"

💜

hehe