💙ANGEL💙

"Hey"

"Oh you're here?" she smiled

He couldn't fanthom how this girl remains calm and somewhat happy though she's technically laid on the hospital bed with bandages wrap around her knees and hips.

He couldn't hide his heavy sigh and went near the bed before tucking some loose blonde strands at the back of her ears.

"I brought you some food" he smiled before leaning in and kissed her forehead.

"Thanks hon" she giggled and caress his palms after putting the bag at the table. "But I hope you have something chewable" she even have the energy to joke around.

"Yup, I cooked some pasta and Seokjin Hyung insisted of soup though I know you had enough of soups" he sighed and continued staring at her face.

"You gotta stop making that face Yoongi" she blushed

"what face?"

"As if you wanna kiss me" she pouted

"You never know how much I wanted to do that" he chuckled before cupping her right cheek and leaned forward to kiss her softly.

"I really hate how they did this to you Wan" he sighed resting his forehead against hers. "If only I was able to do something to prevent this from happening"

"sush. Please you have nothing to do about this, okay? this was an accident. no one see it coming" she gently said trying to calm him down.

"I was really terrified knowing about this." he closed his eyes and held her hands which was caressing his cheeks and slowly brought it to his lips and place some feather kisses at the back of her palms.

"I am afraid to lose you" he added.

Seungwan was speechless. For years being together, this was a rare sight to see. Him, being too vulnerable and helpless. 

"But here I am now, I'm trying my best to recover fast. I want to be with the members and create more memories with the luvies. I wanna be out there having fun doing things I love. So I am here fighting. And I am motivated to fight even more because of you. Honey, your presence makes me fight. Your thoughts and love made me fight. And I promise, you will never lose me." she smiled heartfully before nudging him to scoot closer so she could hug him.

damn, what did he do to have such an angel as his woman. 

"damn, I love you so much."

💙💙💙💙💙
I miss Wandaaaa. Hope she's healing healthily.