Prologue

Why... after all this time trying to find happiness I am more depressed then everything it just seems that life makes everything harder for me I can't get what I want...

I just want love

From someone

I've been in love with someone for almost 10 years but he has a life a rather good one actually... a son that he can see every day and a gorgeous wife that cares about him.

Maybe I should just go far away from him fly in another country meet other people and not think about someone I can't love

The plane to Japan is leaving in 10 minutes...

Shit I was so occupied with him that I almost forgot about my plane

Yeah choosing Japan seems like a dumb idea but I actually always wanted to visit Japan and maybe I will have a better life there... a new one... I will meet new people and live other things.

But before I leave I need to do something

______________________________________

To Simon:

Hey Simon you're probably never going to read this text message but I still needed to send it to you...

Since 2012 when I joined bgt I felt something that I have never felt in my life... bgt brought me so much more then money and fame it brought me a family wich I loved with all my heart and in that family there was someone that in the beginning I thougt he was just something...

But with everyday he became more special and that something became my everything.

I always tried to get his attention but he never cared about me for years I've lived like this happpy everytime I saw him.

But lately I couldn't live anymore knowing that he would never love me back

So I had to get away from this life... I'm going to Japan to begin a new life.

I'm really sorry that I was to much of a coward to tell you

I love you and will always love you Simon

______________________________________

He never cared about me and he will never care

Grabbing my luggage and getting in the plane to go to Japan all I could think about was the fact...

A pretty bad fact actually...

I always had hope that I would end up with him... but after this message that hope was gone...

My mind repeating this same words in my head...

Goodbye

Goodbye

Goodbye

And after all those words repeated all I could think about was that I had hope in an impossible love...

HEY... So I am currently rewriting this story and updating it so feel free to comment and like if you do