I-UNNOTICED

What do you guys think about the book cover ?

LOST
CHAPTER 1

"UNNOTICED"

David's POV

Bgt is starting soon and no one said anything about me quitting BGT, it's like they don't even know I quitted.

It has been two weeks since I moved to Japan more precisely Tokyo

I've never been in Tokyo before and this city is beautiful there is just so many things to see and so many people in the streets that I doubt someone would recognize me and honestly I hope no one sees me.

Since I moved here I live a normal life I still write books and send them to the publisher but it's not the same as before the only thing I do is sit on my couch and watch netflix some times I go out with John one of my few friends here in Tokyo.

John is a handsome and kind "gay" man who helped me once I landed in Japan he was the one who drove the cab to my hotel.

My phone ring making me come back to reality.

The caller id said Alesha.

It has been two weeks since I've talked to Alesha.

I answered

D: Hello
A: Hey David it's Alesha
D: Hey Alesha how are you doing ?
A: Great as always... anyway I was wondering are you coming to today's auditions.

What? I thought they knew it I mean in the meeting I cleraly said that I was not signing the contract
Did Simon not told them... but he said he would... maybe he forg---

A: DAVID
D: Yeah
A: Are you fine?

I took some time to answer but eventually I did

D: Yeah I'm fine
A: *sighs* if you say so... So are you coming to the auditions.
D: Alesha there is something you need to know.
A: David you're worrying me
D: Did Simon said anything to you lately.
A: No.. why?
D: Well... I quitted BGT three weeks ago and left the UK

For a few moments I didn't hear anything and I thought she hang up... until eventually.

A: What??? Why did you quit??? and why did Simon didn't said anything about you quitting??? I swear if I see Simon I'm gonna kill him for not telling me.

I could already see her face fuming with anger in my head... can't lie saying that I kind of missed her

D: Alesha calm down he probably forgot.
A: Maybe where are you now???
D: Tokyo in Japan I live in a little house by myself.
A: Tokyo... why did you decided to go that far from your family and your friends.
D: Hum... Well... I   I just wasn't happy anymore, needed a change of scenery, I'm sorry I didn't tell you about but I knew if I did you would've found a way for me stay, but I can't stay.

A: I guess if you really needed a change in your life and that you're happy I can't really say much about it it's just that...

A: Im gonna miss you so much...
D: me too but... you're always going to be like a sister to me
A: I know... anyways what should I say to Simon.

Every name in the world Alesha, but not Simon not now... not when I'm trying to forget him

D: About what???
A: About the fact that he didn't said anything about you quitting BGT

I sighed maybe Simon was "busy" like everytime I tried to hang out with him but he always made excuses. I knew somewhere in my heart that he had time to spare when I asked if he wanted to grab a coffee or maybe got out for some drinks but he never did, it was always "I can't gotta finish some work David", "I can't I'm busy" and many others I couldn't even count.
But I guess that's just how he sees me a work colege the only moment where he was willing to talk to me was in the show, to him I was nothing more then a way to rank up the ratings.

*sigh*

D: Maybe just pretend like you don't know and wait until he tells you and act surprised.
A: David I can't even lie to my daughter about Santa claus how am I going to lie about you...

We both stayed quiet until we bursted out laughing.

D: Yeah sorry.

I heard a knock at my door must be John coming to hang out.

D: Alesha I would really like to talk to you but someone just knocked at my door
A: Don't worry anyway I should go soon don't want Simon to yell at me cause Im late...
D: That's probably not going to happen I bet he is still sleeping...
A: Yeah... well have a nice day David
D: You too
A: Love you
D: Love you too

She ended the call

I stood up and went to open the door.

I opened the door to reveal John he was wearing a black jacket with some basic jeans and a pair of Nike's...

He looks good.

J: Hey David how are you
D: Fine... what are you doing here?
J: I was bored so I thought I would come I  bought five guys I know you love it
D: Well if you brought food then you're welcome ...

He rolled is eyes and I laughed

J: You're a dumbass... you know that
D: I know

We sat down and ate our food talked about life and good looking people and watched netflix until I felt a something on my knee

I looked to see a sleeping John

I mean it's 3 am so I guess I should go to sleep too I moved is head gently out of my knee and put a pillow under is head.

I got up and went upstairs crashing in my bed room not even bothering to get my clothes of I immediately fell asleep.

SO THERE YOU HAVE IT CHAPTER ONE OF LOST...

SO WHY DIDN'T SIMON SAID ANYTHING ABOUT DAVID QUITTING BGT... DID HE FORGOT OR DID HE JUST DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT DAVID

ANYWAYS I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT AND PLEASE WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK COVER