28

''i told you to be a good boy,'' woojin (COD ZOMBIE NOISES) cursed, bringing down the whip to snap against the pale skin. ''but you're such a fucking slut.''

chan ( :] ) tried to make his fingers find the ends of his own restraints, growling in frustration when he could only feel it brush against his fingertips.

the dominant let the whip glide through his hand, feeling over the length before he cracked it against his ass.

''you act so though,'' he teased, letting it run over the skin softly. ''when all you need is a few words to break you.''

with a growl, chan struggled against the rope once more, irritated and probably ready to bite woojin if he got too close.

''dumb whore,'' the older snarled, the whip once more crashing on his skin, reddening it even more. ''don't fucking growl at me.''

just to pester him, chan growled again, rutting forward against the mattress even if woojin had told him not to even try to stimulate himself.

it was no surprise when woojin grabbed the rope and pulled him back in a quick movement, making sure his crotch wasn't pressed to anything and leaving his ass more exposed.

''are you gonna listen?'' woojin purred right next to his ear, hand surprisingly threatening as it smoothed over his ass. ''or are you going to keep being a bitch?''

chan didn't reply, not knowing what to say when it was so new for him to submit.

he had met woojin in a bdsm bar, quite fairly, not knowing why he had gone with a sub wristband at the start but feeling oddly attracted to the powerful personality.

they had agreed to make it a more regular occurrence, when either of them needed to release that stress.

but the younger really had no clue what he was doing, not knowing how to be a good sub and how to make his dom happy, hesitant to let go and never having experienced any headspace at all.

''channie,'' woojin called out, just soothing his bruised skin for a moment. ''give me your colour, baby.''

''yellow,'' chan replied after a moment, suddenly struggling to form words. ''i'm sorry.''

''it's okay,'' the older shushed, putting the whip to the side for a moment. ''you're being such a good boy. what's wrong, pretty?''

he felt overwhelmed at the nicknames, not used to them and having mixed feelings.

''scary,'' he struggled to say, feeling annoyed with himself. ''i have no idea what i'm doing.''

''never fully slipped before, hm?'' woojin wondered, moving his hand up to put on his lower back.

''didn't sub at all,'' chan denied. ''dommed for years and-and it just always felt wrong.''

''you're genuinely doing really good,'' the older confirmed. ''i thought you were nervous because you don't really know me, i never would've noticed.''

''i don't like disappointing you,'' he sniffled. ''w-when you say 'm bad or something like that i feel terrible for it. i wanna make you proud.''

''maybe you don't like being a brat,'' woojin shrugged. ''that's fine.''

chan hid his face by looking down. 'i like the punishment, t-the whip,'' he admitted shyly. ''just not the words.''

''you don't like me telling you you're bad,'' he just smiled. ''i can just punish you while telling you how well you take it, does that sound better?''

the younger nodded. ''maybe the degrading can come later,'' chan said. ''right now 'm just really insecure.''

''got it, baby boy,'' woojin adjusted easily. ''i think you've learned your lesson, hm? been so good already, tell me if you wanna continue.''

chan took a moment longer to be selfish and enjoy the affection before he nodded. ''m green again.''

(look it's communication some of you should try it sometimes)

he could hear some rustling before his leg was pushed aside, chan lifting his head in alert and then squealing when a wet fingertip pressed to his rim.

''what are you doing!?'' he panicked, moving his body to the side to crawl out from under the touch.

''i'm not gonna bottom for you, darling,'' woojin explained. ''get rid of the whole stigma around it for a second and just focus on how it feels. i promise you'll love it.''

chan rolled his eyes. ''if you seem to love it so much then why don't you do it?''

''because i'm a top, simple,'' the older brushed off. ''i've tried it and i didn't like it.''

he shyly rolled back to his place, feeling his heart sink at woojin's chuckle. ''i-i can try for you.''

''such a good boy,'' woojin praised, chan ignoring the shiver it sent down his spine. ''so pretty.''

-

yes i'm doing the same concept for the twentieth time shut up