Mary-Beth x Male Reader

The camp was currently staying at Horseshoe Overlook, you watched as Mary-Beth gave a drink to the O'Driscoll tied to the tree Kieran.
You didn't trust him one bit but you think it's mostly because he took a shine to your crush, Mary-Beth.

After watching them talk your jealousy took over, but just as you were about to interrupt them an Irish accent filled the camp.

"Guess who's back!" Sean shouted jumping off Javier's horse.
"Well Mr Macguires back I think this calls for a party!" Dutch shouts.

(Timeskip)

10 minutes into Sean's welcome back party and you're already tipsy, filling you with a bit more confidence especially after seeing Dutch dancing with Molly giving you an opportunity to ask Mary.

"Miss Mary-Beth would you like to dance with me." You asked in the most confident voice you could muster.
"Of course I would love to (M/N)" She blushed.
"I will admit I ain't much of a dancer." You laughed awkwardly.
"Don't worry I ain't either." She giggles as you twirled her.
"So how you been doing? haven't had chance to speak with you much since the whole Blackwater mess." She asked.
"Err I've been alright just glad to be out of that snow finally."
"Me too I do feel sorry for that poor Kieran though tied to that tree in wet clothes." She sighed.
"Yeah but he's an O'Driscoll he kinda deserves it." You mumbled.
Mary hit you playfully.
"He's still a human whether he's an O'Driscoll or not and he seems kinda nice, not like the typical O'Driscoll."
"Yeah... but I still don't trust him."
"(M/N) are you jealous?" She giggled.
"No!" You blushed looking away.
"Yes you are." She laughed again as she kissed your cheek.
"You're so cute when you're jealous." She kissed you on the lips and then skipped off to read her book, leaving you flustered.

"Hey come back here missy!" You laughed running after her.