Arthur Morgan x Male Reader

This is a request for @skylight2424 Hope you like it! :)

You and Arthur had been dating for quite a while so you knew straight away when something wasn't right.
Arthur was looking visibly thinner and his face was blotchy and red, you thought maybe it was because he just came back from Guarma and he was exhausted but then he started coughing all the time.
He coughed when he ate, when he drank, even when he talked.
Needless to say you were worried and you planned to talk to him when he got back to Beaver Hollow.
A few hours later he walked back into camp looking even more exhausted and his eyes weren't shining like they normally did.

"Arthur can I speak to you please?" You asked.
"Sure.." he mumbled as you went to the edge of camp."
"What's wrong Arthur? you don't look too good." You asked holding his hand in yours.
Arthur looked away with tears brimming his eyes.
"Darlin...I'm not well... I went to the doctor in Saint Denis said I have tuberculosis." He said tears now streaming down his face.
"...Arthur... I'm so sorry... I don't know what to say." You said now crying too.
"Please don't leave me Arthur you have to get better!" You cried into his shoulder as he hugged you tight.
"I know I'll try to get my strength up but I can't promise anything." He kissed your forehead softly.
You tried to kiss him on the lips but he stopped you.
"I can't let you catch it darling it would break my heart." He sniffled hugging you again.
"Arthur if you die I'm coming with you I can't live without you." You cried.
"Don't be a fool (M/N) you have to live your life, just like I told John when the time comes you have to run and don't look back."
"Ok but let's just enjoy the time we have left together." You didn't want to let go of him.
"I love you so much Arthur."
"I love you too (M/N) so promise me you will live your life to the fullest after this is all over."
"I promise." He kissed your forehead.