Chapter 11

Harry said goodbye to the boys and walk into his executive suit. During the interview, a fan asked him about his relationship with " The tall blonde girl ".

" She's a fan that i coincidentally bumped into twice" Harry said

everyone said oh at the same time. The rest of the boys who still doesn't know what's going on between Taylor and him decided to ask him when they were in the SUV when they were on their way back to the hotel. They all had to squeeze into a car because of some problem.Liam broke the silence when they were halfway back to the hotel. He was sitting in front of Harry and decided to look at him. Harry was resting his head to the window and watch the cars pass by. He had never been this quiet before.

"Harry" Liam said to him and he got the attention from all of the boys.

"Are you okay?" Zayn who was sitting next to Harry decided to join in the conversation

after a while he replied "I'm tired,didn't sleep last night" while covering his face with his hand.

"what were you doing harry" louis asked. All of the boys knew that something is going on. They didn't want to put any pressure or push Harry by keep asking him but they were worried of him. He has been acting weirdly the whole day. Staring into spaces and all.

"Taylor came" he said softly. The rest of the boys didn't know what to say and Harry continued to tell them. He thought it would be a good idea to let it out. Usually he doesn't talk much about woman he's dating or seeing with the boys because they know he doesn't really care about them and the gossips about him being a womanizer is really true.

"s-she came and she said that.. she was sorry.. it was weird.. i thought it was like....a dream? Like i've been thinkin about her so much .. and we went up to her house on the top floor.. we kept talking and talking until it was.. 5.. i have no idea.. and suddenly she started asking me to leave.. and i was mad and i screamed at her.." The boys stared at Harry like he just lost in mind.

Liam cut Harry off and said "What? I don't get this Harry wait. Why does it affect you so much? You guys were just talking, Seriously right now don't tell me that you're falling for her"

"....i dont know" harry shook his head and run his hand through his hair.

They reached the hotel and Harry got out and said " you guys don't get it" and he just walked away leaving the four of them behind.

They thought Harry was over-reacting about all these things but they were worried too as this can already make him stress. Imagine what's going to happen to him. They all followed Harry towards the elevator. He didn't say a thing until they all reached level 13, he said goodbye and close the door.

It was 11 and he was tired.

She was here last night.

Harry unbuttoned his colared blue shirt and walk to the pantry to take some water.

*ding dong*

"DAMNIT TAYLOR NOT FREAKING AGAIN" somehow that burst out from his mouth. Deep inside he still wanna spend another night not doing anything with her. The vision of her laying down on the floor telling Harry about her anxiety that she gets.How she's not confident of herself and she asked him so many questions like how do you get so comfortable around a lot of people Harry.He just can't get mad at her even when she's really insane. Asking him to come and go in her life like he's a toy.But what she said on the other side of the door keeps making him feel like she's doing this for good.

"i'm sorry Harry i'm scared of falling"

Her voice keeps repeating over and over again.

*ding dong*

*ding dong*

"I'm coming" Harry screamed.His heart was beating fast wishing that it was Taylor standing in front of the door asking for forgiveness one more time. It should be her. Who else. Who else.A smile crept on Harry's face. He ran towards the door.

Harry quickly grab the door handle and pull it open.

"c-c-cara what are you doing here" Harry didn't expect this to happen at all

he stood in front of the door. blocking her from coming inside.

"what took you so long Harry?! I heard that you're here, i just want to pass by" She smiled and took harry's hand and grab it. He pulled his hand away.

"uh- i'm tired cara, - may-be you should leave- uh" It was written on Harry's face that he doesn't like the fact that she's here at all but cara pushed him to the door and lean her body on harry's body and whispered "staying here tonight"

"No you can't c-cara what would people think" Harry followed her into the living room.

She sat down on the couch and took the remote control to turn on the tv. Even though it was already late at night. She still looks amazing.

"Harry baby i'm just joking. I just want to see how you've been doing" she laughed and harry sat on the mini couch next to her.

"i'm fine..how are you?" Harry didn't wanna look rude by asking her to leave. He decided just to forget their history and just remember what she said to him 2 months ago. "lets forget everything and start new harry"

Time was flying by so slow for Harry. He wanted her to leave but she took out the beer from the chiller and started drinking. Harry tried to stop her but she still wanted to "I'm not gonna let you drink here, you get drunk so easily"

Cara held the bottle and said cheers and drank half of it with one gulp.

" I hate you so much Harry for doing this to me" she stood up and walk towards Harry and started to run her hands through his hair and smooching Harry's neck. He could feel her warm breath creeping in his collarbone, neck , shoulder and slowly towards his body.

He couldn't resist the sensation.

At first Harry just sat there telling her to stop but he ended up sounding like he wants more.

Keep your hand to yourself Harry. Dont.

His hands crawl inside her blouse and slowly he pushes his hands up her body. She puts both of her hand on his face and kiss everywhere on his face but his lips. One thing for sure. She's the best at seducing.

Her soft skin rubs on Harry's face. Slowly she place her lips on Harry's and without hesitation,Harry slid his tongue inside hers. Harry kept pulling out once in a while and tell her to leave but he presses his lips against her again forcefully every single damn time.

They ended up laying on top of each other shirtless and tired.

"C-c-cara you should really leave" Harry stood up slowly and take cara's blouse and pass it to her.

"come again" he smiled and a smile crept on cara's tired face.

She buttoned her blouse and Harry opened the door for her and they stood in front of his hotel room with Harry's hand on her tiny waist.

He didn't have to care even though he was shirtless or both of them look like they just had an amazing intimate session as paparazzis aren't allowed in the hotel.

Suddenly, he thought of Taylor

"harry i said when can i see you again?" cara waved her hand in front of Harry's face

Harry quickly push Cara towards the wall and started kissing her forcefully while stroking her hair with his hands causing Cara's feet to lift off the ground. He pulled out from the kiss and walk into his room and slam the door without replying to cara's question. Leaving Cara feeling clueless yet satisfied.