Chapter 34

DAY 9

Taylor's P.O.V

I woke up way earlier before the sunrise today, i have never met Harry's parents before and it was making me so nervous. I sat down on the bed next to Harry after i was done cleaning myself up. I watch him sleep. His seashell curls and rosy cheeks. It has only been a couple of months, but i know him more than i know most of my other friends.

It was really cold the whole night, Harry wrapped his arms around me. He was warm and it made me feel so comfortable.The bed was a little too small for both of us but i had a satisfying sleep. 

It was the first time for us to share the same bed since we were in the concrete jungle.New York City

I grab his hand and put it on mine. I trace the initial of my name on his palm hoping that he would keep it forever. I pull his hand closer to mine and kiss it. Harry always tell me that it's something that a guy should do not a girl. But i like it. I like to think about how we're gonna end up living in a house like Alex and Sierra. 

But the truth is we're 18 and we have a long way to go. He has his own career and so do i. Can we really get through this? I really don't know.

I felt my stomach grumbling. I look at the clock hanging on the wall and it was the time that i usually prepare my breakfast.I walk towards the door and open it quietly. The hallway was still dark and quiet . I was freezing, I rubbed both of my palm together as i walk downstairs to the kitchen.

I heard noises from the kitchen while i was walking down the stairs. I turned around and saw that the lights was on. I walk in to see Harry's mom mixing batter. I stood next to the door not knowing what to do. It was the first time that i meet her and Harry is not here to introduce me. She looks young. Harry told me a few things about her mom before and she really does look exactly like how i imagined she would look like.

I watch his mom for a few seconds and she realised that i was there. " Taylor!" she rushed towards me and hug me tight. The smile on her face was exactly the same as Harry's. " Hi " i said to her trying my best to not be awkward. It was nice as i barely even hug my mom. 

" I'm Anne " she said while holding both of my arms. " You're way more beautiful in person darling " she continued. I felt blood rushing up my body towards my cheek . " I finally get to meet you ! Do you need any help? " I asked. I walk with her  to the kitchen counter and there were a lot of ingredients.I recognised everything and i could tell that she's going to bake cookies. " you can call me mom, it'd be weird for you to call me Anne . I mean if you don't mind " she laughed and look towards me. 

" Mom .. " 

" mom " 

" That's amazing " i said.

we talked  the whole morning. She told me about how Harry was in a T-ball Team. I didn't know much about Harry's parents but i found out that they're divorced since Harry was 7. He had never told that to me before. I wonder how hurt he was about it.

Gemma came 30 minutes later followed by Harry and his step father Robin. I said hello to them and we all had breakfast together. It was a crazy morning. All of them talked a lot while having breakfast. It was not usual for me but it was fun. I usually eat breakfast alone in the kitchen counter while scrolling through my phone. Sometimes, at least once in a month, I  'd have a breakfast with my parents. It would be really quiet. They would ask me how i've been doing in college. Discuss about work and that's all. 

" Taylor, I heard that you're Jersey Green "  Robin said, looking towards me across the table.

" What?! Harry! You didn't tell me?! " Gemma screamed at Harry out of sudden and look towards me . " Are you really ?" Gemma turned towards me and look at me from head to toe.

Harry started singing and ignoring Gemma. Anne was laughing non stop looking at Gemma overreacting. Harry smiled cheekily towards me, i nod at Gemma and she flipped. 

" NO WAAAY " 

Everyone started to laugh. " Harry was so in love with you, he would play your songs in the car and dance around everytime you post a new video" Anne said. I look at Harry and he was now cupping his face with his hand. I punch his shoulder softly and said " is that true styles " i laughed. Harry took his face out from his hand and frown his eyebrows at me. " thathurts ok ".

Gemma was still freaking out. I look over her and she was scrolling through my youtube chanel. She kept looking at my hair and then looking at the video of me.

 " You know, you guys should write a song together " Robin said while looking at both of us. I turn and look towards Harry and he was looking back at me.

It was quiet for one second. Gemma freaked out again

" OH MY G-G-O-D " She screamed. 

" YESSS "

" PLEASE PLEASE FOR ME "

" TAYLOR PLEASE ! HARRRYYY "

I would love too but it's kinda embarrassing to write with Harry especially if i'm going to write about personal experience about him. There's no way i can write with him without laughing my ass off. I still feel embarrased when Harry sing to me my song enchanted . I had a fast flashback when we were at New York City. Harry pushed away all the furnitures around the living room and played Enchanted that i wrote for him. He took my hand and we danced all night.But, I've never listened to a song that Harry wrote before though. 

" Yeah why not Taylor? " Harry blurted out and grab my hand on my lap.

oh god this is not happening.

I've been scrolling through tumblr, crying and screaming about Haylor. So much feeeeelsss!!