Chapter 13

Harry's P.O.V

"mom, i'll see ya soon" "love you too" I hang up the phone and continue to stare at the blank space on the paper. I really have bloody nothing to write about so i took my phone and started going through my time-line on twitter.

I really do that a lot.

Always there reading, watching, creeping on fans.

@harrysgirl : i wonder what happened between Harry and the blonde girl

*87 RETWEET 120 FAVOURITES

hmm.

I took my guitar and put the capo on the 5th fret and started strumming randomly with different chords. And the lyrics just got into my head just like that.

"One day you'll come into my world and say it all"

"You say we'll be together even when you're lost"

"one day you'll say these words"

"I've thought but never said"

"you say we're better together in our sofa bed"

"i want you here with me"

"like how i pictured it"

"so, i dont have to keep imagining"

"come on jump out at me"

"come on,bring everything"

"is it too much to ask for something great?"

I could her the sound of footsteps walking towards my room so i put down my guitar and hide the song lyrics in my drawer. I've always been a little too insecure when it comes to songwriting compared to the rest of the boys.

"It's Zayn here, I'm going to the club downtown. Wanna tag along?"

Zayn wanted to go out mingling that night.It was a weekend day and it's been stressful. The pressure that our recording company have been putting on us was literally insane. I decided to tag along just for fun.

I drove myself there to not catch any attention from paparazzi's or fans. Sometimes it's a little dangerous but i mean sometimes, like what i said. I took my first step into the club and walk towards the bar to have some drink. The club was filled with people. It was full and without me noticing Zayn was already no where to be seen.

I took out my phone and just keep scrolling through my time line reading tweets from fans. I didn't feel like talking to anyone but suddenly someone tapped my back.

" Harry " the familiar voice from my back sent me chills through out my whole body.

I know who's voice is that

I know

I turned around slowly and there she was now standing in front of me .

" Taylor " i said. Her eyes were wandering all over the places.

" I saw zayn and he told me you're here too and i just want to give you the invitation card for the uh. dinner thing" she was avoiding to make any eye contacts with me.

She took out an envelope from her bag and pass it to me.

" thought it'd be rude to just pass it to your friend " she said

I opened the envelope to look at the invitation card.

" It's ruder to kick a guest out from your house " i didn't know why i said it but i regret right after it came out from my mouth.

I look up to look at her reaction but she was already gone. It's like every single time i see her, she'll break my heart.

I shouted at the bartender for another glass. I kept asking and asking for more and more causing me to feel a little drunk. I got bored so i went to the dance-floor. I kept dancing, changing partners, familiar faces. A few models that i've seen before but i don't even know their name came and danced with me making me feel better than ever. I kept dancing and most of the people got their attention on me and keep asking me for a dance. I was having so much fun.

But it all went away after i saw Taylor at the corner talking to a guy. I stopped dancing and i watch her from far. She looks so good in that dress. I didn't notice earlier. They were laughing and that guy kept touching Taylor. I walk slowly towards her and it was like

god answered my prayers

I heard him saying, "i'll take something to drink,be right back"

Right after he turned around to walk away, i walk towards her and pull her hand.

"Harry what are you doing" she said looking at me

"let go harry"

i grab her hand tighter.

"please one dance" I said

"I don't know how harry, i don't dance" she said and it was the first eye contacts that i had with her throughout the whole night. The way her blue eyes shine can definitely put all the stars to shame.

"I promise it'll be easy" i took both of her hand now and pull her closer. This time she is not trying to let her hand out of mine. It was like in a movie. The song suddenly change into a slow song.

"just one dance" she said to me while she was watching her feet moving.

we danced throughout the whole song without saying a thing. I watch her face and memorize all the details just in case this is my last chance.I saw the scar on her forehead. I guess it was from the accident that happened to her. I heard it from the people around but i was too mad to even go to visit her.They said they thought she was going to ended up being in the same shoe as her brother.But here she is 4 weeks later, in my hand dancing looking perfectly fine.She kept stepping on my shoes and say sorry every single time. I use my hand that was on her waist to pull her closer.

"why didn't you say sorry for kicking me out" i whispered into her ear

she suddenly push me away again making me so damn fucking confuse and mad all over again. She ran out of the club through the back door. I drank too much and i lost my mind and ended up chasing after her. I opened the back door and saw her standing right there outside looking at me.

"stop following me harry" her eyes were watery.

"answer my fucking question Taylor" i sat down on the stairs and stare at her . She stood there in silence not knowing what to say.

"see taylor, you pushed me away for no reasons and i need to fucking know what i did wrong that made you push me away again." i said, I didn't mean to hurt her feelings but the drink was just settling in.

I saw her wiping off her tears with her hand and she opened her mouth to say something that made me feel like someone slapped across my face.

" did you have a lot of fun having sex with cara " she laughed not sounding sincere at all.

" I wanted to harry I WANTED TO" her voice was getting louder and louder making my heart to race so fast. Flashback in my head about the night that cara came to my hotel room.

" I WAITED OUTSIDE OF YOUR ROOM CRYING, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY! JUST TO SAY SORRY TO YOU AGAIN" she started screaming to me.

She was there outside of my door when i was with cara..

"and just when i- i i was brave enough" she started sobbing and she broke down onto the floor.

my heart sank. I knew what was coming

I wanted to go and hold her so badly but that's going to make everything worst.

"you came out and started kissing her h-harry . i didn't want to interupt " she said while trying to get herself on her feet again.

It was like there's an unsolved puzzle on my mind and i finally completed it. The question that have been wandering in my head since the last time i saw her face and i c-cant believe she was there. She saw me making out with cara..

" i was stupid harry for feeling too much. I'm still stupid for getting all emotional just because of stupid one night thing where we did nothing "

she walked away leaving me in shocked. I wanted to chase after her but not after what i've done to her. I can't. It was like there's an anchor tied to my feet. She turned around one last time but this time.

" forget about everything. Hope that you could come" she smiled weakly.

I felt like screaming. Why did she have to do that! Inviting me to the dinner, dance with me and even say sorry to me at the fact that she saw me making out with someone. What the fuck is wrong with her. Guilt was sent throughout my whole body and i called zayn.