~1~

-3rd POV-
Tamaki Amajiki sat in class his head resting in the palm of his hand as he looked out the window, to Tamaki class felt like ages before he got lost in thought...
*RING!*
Tamaki packed up his stuff and was headed to lunch,
as he walked down the hall he could hear a girl like voice yelling from behind him "Hey Amajiki wait up!" a girl with blue hair called out causing Tamaki to stop and wait "Hey Hadou..." Tamaki greeted her with some what of an eye contact as the two began to walk to lunch together.

They both walked into the cafeteria, grabbing their lunch and walked over to a table in the back
"Have you seen Mirio? I hope he's not late.."She said stuffing her mouth with food, Tamaki looked down at his plate of Katsudon as he picked up his chopsticks picking up a piece and eating it "Hey Guys! Sorry I'm late!" Yelled a voice, the two looked up "What took so long Mirio!?" Hadou asked with a smile "I had to help Izuku carry some papers down to the office." he said sheepishly smiling as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Hey Tamaki!" Mirio smiled sitting down and placing his food on the table "Hey Mirio.." Tamaki said looking up and blushing "Why the long face?" He joked in a cheerful way as always, Tamaki just continued to stuff his mouth with food as Mirio did the same "So I heard we'll be having a school festival soon." Hado said smiling "Oh right! Aizawa-sensei said he would be bringing Eri to see if she would enjoy the festival!" He said cheerfully "It does sound like fun...." Tamaki Said looking up "Hey Tamaki How about we go together, Eri would enjoy seeing you." Mirio said as they all got up walking to the trash cans to empty their trash. "So..how about coming to the festival with me Amajiki?" He asked followed by a smile "s-Sure" Tamaki said as him and Hado walked to their last classes.

-Mirio's POV-
My last class was pretty boring all we learned about was what hero's do and what they don't do, luckily the class didn't last long cause in no time school was out and we were headed back to our dorms for the night, since the school festival was coming up the schools been preparing for it. Me, Tamaki, and Hado just go to help them set up the stands and stage because I guess class 1-a is going to be dancing or something, I walked down the hallway making my way to my dorm.

-Tamaki's POV-
I've had a crush on Mirio for awhile after we started hanging out a lot, I just started getting these feelings for him, but I already know he doesn't like me even if I do....He probably likes Hado or someone else, I wonder what Toyomitsu-sensei would say about this, with the whole me liking boys thing.
*Ping!*
"Who would be texting me at this time?..." Tamaki questioned opening his text messages.
[Mirio⭐️]
[Hey Amajiki! So about the Festival, how about we meet there at around 6 if that works.]

(Sure that works for me.)

[Alright! See you tomorrow at school!]

-3rd POV-
Tamaki closed his phone setting it on his nightstand letting out a sigh before he getting up from his bed and walking out of his dorm room locking the door from behind him. "Oh! Amajiki!" A girl said from behind him "Hado?..." Tamaki questioned "I need your help!" She said grabbing Tamaki by his wrist and pulling him up to her dorm "s-So what did y-You need help with?.." Amajiki stuttered as they entered her dorm room "Which dress looks better?..." she asked pulling out 2 pairs or dresses "This pastel one or this light pink one?..." she asked showing Tamaki placing both dresses close to her body, Tamaki just kinda stared "i-I mean the pastel one really s-suites you well." Amajiki said looking down "That's what I thought!" Hadou said with a smile "Thanks Amajiki!" She smiled hugging him. Tamaki made his way out of her room closing the door from behind him "Hey! Tamaki Senpai!" Yelled a voice as Tamaki looked up "h-Hey Kirishima..." He said looking back down to avoid eye contact "Did you hear about the festival? Our class will be performing an awesome dance, your going to be there right?" Kirishima asked with a smile showing off his shark like teeth  "y-Yeah I'm s-supposed to be going with Mirio, Eri, and Aizawa sensei..." He said stuttering "Awesome! Well see you later senpai!" He said walking past Tamaki "Phew..." Tamaki sighed relieved as he walked back to his dorm. While approaching his dorm he unlocked the door opening it and walking inside locking the door behind him and tossing himself on his bed, soon he fell asleep comfy and cozy.

-The Next Day-

"Amajiki! AMAJIKIIIIIII AMAAAAJJJJIIIIKKKKII WAKE UP!!" So Tamaki woke up only to be greeted by Hadou yelling in his face "What Nejire?...." Tamaki groaned sitting up "Come on we're going to be late for school!" She yelled "Okay..okay..I'll get ready..." Tamaki said standing up and walking over to his closet  "I'll wait outside for you!" She said leaving his dorm, Tamaki put on his uniform and then brushed his teeth before leaving his dorm locking the door behind him.
"How did you even get in my dorm?..." Tamaki asked as they both walked to school "I just stole a spare key from you" she said with an innocent smile "Oh..." Tamaki said as he and Hadou continued to walk,
Soon the two approached the school parting their ways. "See you at lunch Amajiki!" The periwinkle haired girl waved than walked off, time to see Toyomitsu sensei and Kirishima. Tamaki walked down the hallway to Toyomitsu's room, there he opened his door and entered "Sorry for not knocking..." Tamaki apologized looking up "Oh! Amajiki Your here!" Toyomitsu said stuffing his mouth with rice balls, "Sensei Why are you in your skinny form?.." questioned Tamaki who just watched his sensei stuff his mouth "Cause it's easier to sit on the couch this way" he mumbled through bites "When did you last eat Amajiki?..." Toyomitsu asked walking over to him carrying the tray of rice balls in his hands "Oh!....I haven't had anything to eat today cause I woke up pretty late..." Tamaki said looking down "Here have a rice ball!" Toyomitsu said handing him one which was neatly wrapped "Oh....Thanks.." Amajiki said unwrapping it and took small bites from it, "Toyomitsu Sensei, I'm back with more rice balls!" Yelled Kirishima who entered the room with a tray of rice balls "Thanks Kirishima!" Said Toyomitsu who took the tray of rice balls from his hands and set it on the coffee table in front of the couch,
"Hey Tamaki Senpai!" Kirishima yelled as he stood next to Tamaki "So what will we be doing today Sensei?" Kirishima asked stuffing his hands into his pockets. "We will be scouting the streets making sure no crime is going on today." Toyomitsu said making his way towards the door "Ready?.." he asked turning to the the pair before he opened the door "Yup!" Kirishima and Tamaki said exiting out of the room.

......

As Fat Gum, Kirishima, and Tamaki walked down the street there weren't any crimes going on as to their concern, They did catch a guy shoplifting and stealing a woman's purse but that's all nothing too serious until they saw a group of sketchy people walking towards them "Villians right?.." Asked Kirishima, Fat gum pretended they didn't notice the group of people, but as Tamaki walked past them they soon pulled out their guns and pointed it at them "Suneater, Red riot!" Fat gum yelled turning around, they shot their guns.
Tamaki dodged the bullet by doing a back flip as he quickly charged at the guy forming claws on his feet and tentacle fingers capturing the guy who shot at him not paying attention to his surroundings, "Suneater!" Yelled Fat Gum as one guy slipped away pointing his gun at Tamaki, before Tamaki reacted late he shot the gun at him, he had gotten shot in the side but could take it "Haha! Stupid hero's!" Yelled the guy who grabbed a nearby child from his mother and dragged him with him as a hostage "Please stop him he has my child" the women yelled "Mama!" Yelled a frightened kid "I got the kid, help the women!" Tamaki called back. Tamaki ran after the guy growing wings and flying after him, Tamaki eventually caught up and grabbed the kid holding him bridal style while flying "You okay kid?" Tamaki asked flying "Yeah.." the kid said through tears.
*BAM*
a loud gun shot rang all throughout the streets and soon a bullet shot through Amajikis wing causing a hole to form, Tamaki couldn't fly in his condition so he wrapped his wings around the kid falling on his back soon blacking out due to the impact. It was dark and cold. Tamaki questioned himself if he was dead...but soon woke up, He sat up wincing as his side hurt badly "Thank you so much SunEater for saving my son!" The mother thanked beside him with a bow, Fat Gum and Kirishima looked up towards Tamaki "SunEater when I grow up I wanna be a hero just like you!" The kid smiled hugging his mom "Let's leave him to rest now." the mom said thanking him once more before leaving the room. "Your a real hero Amajiki!" Toyomitsu said with a smile "You t-think so?..." Tamaki stuttered as he looked up at Fat Gum "Of course Man! You saved a kid and risked your life for it! That's what hero's do." Kirishima smiled looking at Tamaki "Your a real hero Amajiki. And great one as well." Said Toyomitsu placing a hand on his shoulder "Thanks Toyomitsu-Sensei" Tamaki said weakly smiling at him, "Nejire and Mirio should be here soon they seemed pretty worried about you." Kirishima said smiling soon to be smashed into the wall by the hospital door "Amajiki!" Yelled Hadou as she rushed and hugged Tamaki "Don't scare me like that again!" She yelled hugging him tightly "s-Sorry Hadou.." he said sorrowfully "Man Tamaki your a great hero!" Smiled Mirio who gave a thumbs up to him, Tamaki blushed "Thanks Mirio..." He responded.

Word count : 1764