?14?

A.N here's a chapter following MiriTama hope you enjoy! P.S sorry if Hado is you fav character in this chapter
Tamaki's POV
It was the day of school prom where everyone asks there crush to go with them to the dance...Today is the day I confess my feelings to Mirio! No backing down today Tamaki, I walked down the hallway carrying my student handbook clutching it tightly "Hey Tamaki!" Hado and Mirio yelled from down the hallway "Hey guys.." I said avoiding eye contact "You ready for prom today?" Hado asked smiling as we walked to lunch all together "y-Yeah.." I said "Who you asking to prom?" Mirio asked smiling, god his smile is so bright and warm "s-Someone special!" I said blushing turning away "Same!" Hado said looking towards Mirio. We made it to the cafeteria I ate Takoyaki..Mirio had Tempura and Hado had Katsudon we all ate our lunch in peace "Hey Tamaki-Senpai!" I heard someone yell from behind me I turned around "oh..Kirishima." I said "You going to prom?" He asked smiling "Yeah.." I said "That's so manly..Same here!" He smiled showing off his shark like teeth "Hey Shitty Hair hurry up and eat!" A blonde spiky haired male yelled at Kirishima "Well I'll see you guys later today!" Kirishima waved "You have a lot of friends Tamaki!" Mirio smiled "t-Thanks.." I blushed hiding my face "Well time to go guys!" Hado smiled as we got up dumping our trash as we headed of to our destinations I walked to Fat gums office opening the door "Tamaki-Senpai!" Kirishima smiled "Soooo....Who you taking to prom?!" He cheered "Well I was planning on asking Mirio.." I said blushing "Well you got this Tamaki!" Toyomitsu said smiling "Thanks Fat Gum." I smiled.
Mirio's POV
I'm not prepared for prom...I was planning on asking out Tamaki but I don't know if I can! What if he doesn't feel the same way or what if someone else asks me? "Hey Midoriya.." I asked turning to him "Are you asking anyone to prom?" I asked "Well I'm going with Todoroki-Kun." He smiled "Well I was wondering how did you ask him?" I asked as he thought for a second "Well I asked him privately just in case he didn't feel the same way I wouldn't make a fool of myself." He explained I started to understand "Okay..Thank You!" I smiled "I'm guessing your asking Tamaki-Senpai to prom." He grinned I blushed "h-How did you know?!" I asked panicking "Don't worry I won't tell him...That's for you to do." He said walking off. The school bell rang and I was headed to the dorms when I got a text from Tamaki -Hey Mirio! will you meet me in the vacant classroom at 7:00 today before the dance starts?-I smiled this would be perfect to ask him -Sure of course!- I texted back running into my dorm to get ready for prom It was the usual wear a Tux with a red tie fumbling to tie it as usual..I looked at my clock it 6:57 so I was headed off the the vacant classroom at school.
Hado's POV
I'm going to ask Mirio out I don't know but he's always so nice and kind and I find him attractive so I thought he's the perfect match for me so I would go to prom with him as-well of course! I got dressed and was headed to the school early to head to the dance as I was passing classrooms I saw Mirio and Tamaki talking I was curious so I hid behind the door ease-drooping on there conversation.
3rd POV
Tamaki stood in the vacant classroom shaking "he's not going to like me why am I doing this?!" He repeated in his head as Mirio entered the room "What's up Tamaki?" He asked me as Tamaki looked him in the eye "You got this Tamaki just ask him.." he said to himself "i-I was wondering i-If you" Tamaki stopped then closed his eyes "Will go out with me!.." he said looking down Mirio smiled picking Tamaki's head up "Of course I will go out with you Tamaki" before Tamaki could even blink Mirio had placed his lips on his, kissing him by the window Tamaki's heart bursted into fireworks as he sank into it, Mirio's heart thumped with each beat he loved Tamaki more than anything and now he was dating him.

" he said looking down Mirio smiled picking Tamaki's head up "Of course I will go out with you Tamaki" before Tamaki could even blink Mirio had placed his lips on his, kissing him by the window Tamaki's heart bursted into fireworks as he sank into...

Hado's POV
"Whats up Tamaki?" I heard Mirio ask as I was about to step in when I heard Tamaki speak up "Will you go out with me!" He asked my heart stopped... "Please say no...please say no.." I whispered under my breathe "Of course Tamaki." I heard him say tears ran down my face than I saw it happen Mirio was kissing Tamaki "I hate you Tamaki Amajiki!"I yelled in my head crying as I ran off to the dance never to turn around "He should have known I loved Mirio." I yelled falling to the floor crying "I will make this the worst prom he will ever have!" I said under my breathe sinisterly grinning. I stood up fixing my makeup in the schools bathroom than heading to the dance as I opened the doors I saw Tamaki and Mirio talking so I grabbed a cup of punch walking over to the two "Oh! Hey Hado." Mirio smiled "Hey!" I smiled at him turning to Tamaki "Hope you suit red well Tamaki." I said in my mind grinning as I "Accidentally" spilt it on him "I am so sorry Amajiki!" I sarcastically apologized, Mirio gave Tamaki napkins helping him dry it off "i-It's fine Hado.."He said as I walked off "What a prick.." I said under my breathe stomping off, time passed and I was getting bored so I looked up seeing Tamaki and Mirio dancing so I stood up walking towards them tripping Tamaki as he hit the floor "Tamaki! Are you okay?" Mirio asked helping him up "y-Yeah.." he said looking over at me I just grinned laughing "Wow what a clutz.." I said grinning at him I walked away looking for something else to ruin his day I saw Mina and Uraraka and told them the plan "You two grab Tamaki for a second and tell him to meet me in the hall Kay?" I smiled "Sure!" They said smiling as they ran off to ask him I got up walking to the hall "Oblivious girls." I laughed. I stared out the window at my beautiful dress that Mirio was supposed to be admiring "You needed me Hado." Tamaki asked standing still "I saw you and Mirio kiss.." I said harshly as I felt Tamaki's heart drop "Wow you really think you can get away with stealing a girls man?!" I said stomping towards him "w-What do you mean?" He stuttered taking a step back "You knew I like Mirio so you thought Hey! Let's steal him away from Hado!" I yelled at him shoving him to the floor "Honestly Amajiki your pathetic.." I laughed as he stood up walking back to the dance.
3rd POV
Tamaki walked back to Mirio as the dance started "Shall we?" Mirio asked as Tamaki grabbed his hand to dance the two looked into each others eyes slow dancing the night away Hado came up behind Tamaki tripping him which caused him to fall into Mirio "s-Sorry!" He yelped blushing "It's fine." Mirio smiled chuckling "I love you Mirio." Tamaki smiled "I love you to Tamaki." Mirio smiled before the two boys kissed as Hado watched tears running down her face before she stomped off in defeat.
Nothing ever can separate love
Not even jealous girls coming after Tamaki's Mans🤭

Hope you enjoyed this extra chapter of my Fanfic see you later!
-Author-Kim