|4|

-Third POV-
As Tamaki, Hado and Mirio stood next to each other with the other students the three listened in closely to what the teacher had to say, "Listen up! The best thing to do in a situation like this is to be a team and help each other out!" The teacher said as her eyes grew more stern "On 1 you all will rush in there and save the rescue dummies got it?" The teacher said
Three!
Tamaki grew wings getting into position looking over at Mirio and Hado who gave him a thumbs up with smiles, he then looked forward seeing where the exits and openings were taking count of them.
Two!
Tamaki pulled his hood down covering his face as he got ready to fly.
One!
Tamaki flew up in the air straightening his wings as he flew, looking down he noticed Hado and Mirio in the front heading into the U.S.J building, Tamaki flew in through the gates crashing into the boat in the flood zone area, he then heard a silent gunshot and dodged a bullet coming straight for him jumping back. "Well..well..we'll..What do we have here?.." a psychotic voice rang out around Tamaki "Show yourself!" Tamaki yelled, he then felt a presence beside him and soon enough got a punch to the side of his face,
Tamaki fell to the floor his nose bleeding "I'm right here..little bird boy..." the voice grew closer to him and Tamaki got up blood dripping down his face, Tamaki's vision grew blurry and stumbled to stand straight "Aww...Is little bird boy unable to focus on me?..." the voice cooed as Tamaki punched in the direction of the persons voice, but instead was punched backwards.
Tamaki fell to the floor of the boat and soon his vision went blank and he felt himself passing out "Night..night bird boy..." a sinister voice rang out and soon everything went dark and he couldn't see anything...He was yet again weak, and hopeless....

- Mirio's POV-
I hadn't heard anything from Tamaki yet...and began to grow worried.."Hey Hado have you seen Tamaki?.." I called out to her "No..." she said as she seemed to be worried as well, He continued onto their training exercise hoping that he was okay and was just a little late...I swiftly jumped into the burning building grabbing the dummy and jumping out "Hado you doing okay?!"I called out to her "Yup!" I vaguely heard her say back as I ran to where I thought I heard her eventually meeting back up with her.Still no sign of Tamaki....
....
...
..
.
-3 hours have passed-

It's been 12 hours since we've seen or heard from Tamaki, It was lunch and still no sign of him...he always goes to lunch..I'm very worried..

-Tamaki's POV-
I woke up inside a dark and gloomy cell...there was one window but it was small and had bars making it impossible to escape through, my head ached badly and I couldn't think straight at all, blood covered the right side of my head and dripped onto my hero outfit staining the purple into a maroon color, I sat up against the wall looking out the cell. I pulled my hood down over my face to block out the sunlight, all I could think of was if Hadou and Mirio were doing okay or if they were fine at most...Then I heard banging on the bars of the cell looking up.

The guy had silky black hair and red eyes he wore a mask that covered half of his face, he looked like a doctor "Looks like our little birdie is up..." he laughed opening the cell and walking over to me, he grabbed me by my costumes collar and picked me up "Come on let's go meet my friends." he said with a sadistic smile,
I stood up and walked beside the man as we left the cell. I thought maybe I could run because they never restrained me or tied me up so I was able to run...
"Now I know what your thinking. I should just run...but I wouldn't if I were you.." the guy next to me said as his voice grew more sinister. He opened a door and there was sat a table in the middle with 2 other people sitting at it playing poker. "Ren, What are you doing with another U.A. student? I thought you were done with this crap!" The guy on the left scolded him "Oh! Hush Souta!"  The guy next to me yelled back causing me to flinch "Why do we even need him Ren?" The guy on the right Asked standing up....he had a cigarette in his mouth but wasn't lit "We could get info out of him..." Ren explained walking me to a different room. The two guys followed us into the room and it was empty other than a chair in the middle of the room, Ren harshly shoved me into the chair "i-I know what you want and I'm not going to tell you anything!...." I said, a little confidence in my voice when I spoke up against them, "How about you two leave the room..." Ren said gesturing his hands towards the door as the two others left obediently "You don't really know who I am do you?...." the guy said leaning down to my level, his face inches away from mine "No I don't..and I honestly don't care either..." I responded as anger began to grow inside me making my confidence rise a little...

-3rd POV-
Ren laughed sinisterly as he grabbed Tamakis face, Tamaki tried to break away from his grasp but failed his thumb inches away from his mouth"For someone who's so introverted you have some guts kid...." Ren said with a small smirk, Tamaki didn't like the way this guy was touching him, he then remembered he had frog today and frogs can be poisonous Tamaki drooled on the guys hand causing sizzling and burning to occur, the guy backed away from him pulling his hand back and hissing at the biting pain "You'll fucking regret that!" He yelled at Tamaki. The guy then walked over to a table and grabbed two pictures handing them to Tamaki "I assume you know these two?..." he asked with a smile looking up at Tamaki, Tamaki looked at the photos..it was pictures of Hadou and Mirio, Tamaki slightly nodded "Do you know why I kidnapped you Amajiki?..." he asked kneelingdown to Tamaki's level "Mirio is to strong and he isn't as serious and Hadou has the brain cells of a squirrel for gods sake!..." he said looking up at him "And you...your the only person out of the group who has any common sense..." he said standing up "Tell me Tamaki...what are their weaknesses and strengths..." he asked looking at Tamaki... "A hero never sells a friend out..Especially not another hero." Tamaki responded looking up at him sternly, "Oh I see...Little birdie is playing the hero act..." Tamaki couldn't stand this any longer...Tamaki got up and ran towards the door Ren blocked him "I wont be that easy kid.." he cooed with a smile as he made a spike come out from the ground, must be his quirk...It stabbed straight through Amajikis leg making it bleed, he limped on it as he got un stuck from the spike, he weakly shoved past the guy and made his way out and ran as fast as he could limping outside and hid in a room.
Tamaki took a tracker from out of his trousers and pressed a button on it signaling UA about his location, they gave these to all the students after the League Of villains attacked the USJ.."Come on out little birdie...you can run but you can't hide!" The voice yelled as he ran out the door limping on his leg "Come on please give me the strength I beg..." Tamaki whispered under his breathe "Found you little birdie!...." he heard from behind him quickly a spike caught on his hero outfit tearing his cape off as he dropped the tracker and ran out of sight from the psychotic villain...

He ran finding a window and was prepared to jump...
"Wait!" He heard a voice call out as he looked behind him "You'll take a bad fall in that condition!" It was the smaller boy from the group " i-I need to make sure my friends are safe...." Tamaki explained giving the boy a weak smile "But, thanks..." Tamaki said looking down
"I'm sorry, Mirio...Hado..." Tamaki said under his breathe before jumping out the window...
....
...
..
.
-Mirio's POV-
It's been a week since we last saw Tamaki...And I went searching around then remembered there was a list of missing people in a book in the office..I walked to the office asking to look at the book, students were allowed to look since they attend U.A, It was in alphabetical order as he turned to the T section and right there in bold letters wrote....

Name:Tamaki Amajiki
Age: 17
Height: 5,8
Last seen wearing: Hero outfit
Appearance: Indigo Hair,Indigo eyes
Last seen: The USJ
Evidence found: Only evidence that was found at the scene where he went missing was a pool of blood and was tested to be Tamaki's.

I closed the book, never once had I thought he'd go missing...but what hurt the most was knowing he was injured, I then was suddenly called down to Toyomitsu's office I didn't know why...but just assumed it to be about my grades. I walked to his office entering it "You called?.." I asked sitting down at his desk "Yes..." Toyomitsu said "I assume you heard Tamaki has been missing..." he said "Yes..." I responded my voice growing gloomy "We were informed today that we got an alert from his tracker on where he's at, and since we knew you knew him well we would like to ask you to help assist us on this rescue mission to help us in finding Tamaki...." Toyomitsu explained, "Of course..." I agreed growing serious "Great...we head out tomorrow..You are dismissed.." he said, I got up and left his office walking to his dorm. I opened his door locking it behind me and hugged a plush that sat on his bed
"Please...please...let Tamaki be okay..." I said to myself as tears ran down my face...

Word Count: 1766