[8]

-Tamaki's POV-
I sat up in bed staring at the wall, I ran my hands through my hair gripping it as I shook my head,
"You disgust me.." "Haha! Look at you so worthless!" "Let's go Hado..." I punched my bed
tears ran down my face "i-I'm sorry..." I said getting up from bed and stumbled falling onto the floor, I managed to push myself back onto my feet standing up
and looked over at a picture of me, Hado and Mirio...I hadn't gotten any sleep and had deep bags under my eyes balancing myself onto the wall "You'll never become a hero!" repeated inside my head, I shook my head again in an attempt to ignore my thoughts.
I walked balancing myself on the wall picking up clean clothes and putting them on, I stood up and stuffed my hands into my pockets before opening the door to my dorm room and locked it from behind me as I left "Another day of school.." I mumbled walking out.
"You actually believed we were friends?!"
I shook my head trying to get these thoughts out of my head "Amajiki!" Hado yelled running towards me, I backed up, my eyes filled with fear as I looked at her
"Tamaki?..." Hado asked with concern "i-I should r-really go..." I said with a stutter before hurriedly walking away, before I could make it out the door Hado grabbed my arm causing me to tense up and become more irritated "i-I'm Sorry..." I said again holding back tears as Hado looked at me confused before I was able to get away from her grasp and run all the way back to the dorms.
I couldn't handle anyone at the moment and made it to the dorms passing by Deku and Todoroki, I was in such a rush that I wasn't paying attention and ran into someone on accident falling backwards onto the floor "Sorry.." I said getting back up. It was Mirio "It's okay Tamaki." He said with a smile, seeing Mirio so bright made him happy yet sad at the same time, tears ran down my face "Tamaki you okay?.." he asked with a frown "i-I'm fine..." I said making my way back to my dorm room and shutting the door from behind me.

-3rd POV-
Tamaki walked over and opened his closet hiding inside of it, he then heard a knock at the door and didn't answer "Come on, me and you friends?!" tars ran down Tamaki's face as he sobbed in the closet being unable to stop crying "You will never become a hero!" Tamaki put his hands over his ears trying to block out the sound of the knocks on his door which just grew louder and he just kept ignoring it "To be honest you dis- "Tamaki..." a voice said from outside the closet, Tamaki looked up frightened but said nothing "I know your in the closet and I don't know what happened at the alleyway, but please just talk to me..." a calming voice talked as Tamaki listened "i-I'm Sorry..." Tamaki cried looking down and
brushing away his tears, Tamaki opened the closet getting out and sitting on the bed, Mirio sat next to him "You want to talk about it?..." Mirio asked softly "y-Yeah..." Tamaki weakly said "So what happened?..."Mirio questioned him "Well....I saw a villain and ran after him, his quirk was weird...it made me hear and see things that weren't real.." Tamaki said holding back tears, Mirio just nodded as he listened "And I saw you and Hado..." Tamaki said with a pitiful smile "I knew you weren't real but it just seemed so real.." Tamaki said a tear rolling down his face "You guys said things like "Your worthless..." or "You will never become a Hero..." he went on, Mirio just sat next to him in shock "And then you were there and told me that you hated me and that you honestly disgust me..." Tamaki croaked through tears which ran down his face "t-Tamaki..." Mirio said sadly in shock "I never knew thats what happened." Mirio said sitting next to Tamaki watching as he cried and him unable to help...
Then it came to Mirio on what he could do... "You want a hug?..." He asked, Tamaki looked up with a blush "s-Sure, I would enjoy that actually." he said wrapping his arms around Motion and hugging him tightly, the two sat there for what seemed like ages to the two boys just hugging "Uhh...Tamaki I think your choking me..." Mirio croaked his face turning purple
"Oh...Sorry..." Tamaki apologized blushing before letting go "Oh, that's right!" Mirio said rummaging through his pockets "Huh?.." Tamaki wondered "I have these pictures from when we were kids!" Mirio smiled handing the pictures over to Tamaki "Don't worry I have some to!" Mirio smiled.