02 | you belong with me

╭─────────╮
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 | 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐭𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐬
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚘
╰─────────╯

belle.kang

3,617 likes

3,617 likes

belle.kang: [ day 1011 ] am I really that cute or is it just the picture?🥰🥴
[ tagged : mattiapolibio ]

View all 782 comments

__alexa__: you are cute😍even if the pic makes you look blurry❤️
372 likes
   ↳ belle.kang: dude❤️I don't deserve you🥺

alejandrosario: who took the picture? and also, why was I not invited?😂
5,812 likes
belle.kang: @mattiapolibio took the pictures🥰and we did but you were with Evelyn😂idiot🤦🏻‍♀️

naomiraee: wooooow😍😍but that's my jacket✌️🏻
219 likes
belle.kang: I knooooow😂It's my jacket now🙃

mattiapolibio: damn🥵I should get photo credits don't you think?
518 likes
   ↳ belle.kang: bTw, @mattiapolibio tOoK mY pIcTuRe EvErYoNe✌🏼✌🏼

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

Belle and Mattia hadn't known each other for as long as she's known Alejandro but people would think they've been best friends since they were babies. There was just something about the pair that made them seem as if they were life-long friends when in fact they've only known each other for three maybe four years.

"Bro, that's my waffle! Stop eating my waffles when you have yours right in front of you," Belle whines, throwing a pout in Mattia's direction.

"I like your waffle better," he says, laughing at her attempt to act cute. "And please don't do that again,"

"If you like the waffle I ordered so much, just swap with me," she tells him, leaning to change the waffles around. "And why? Am I not cute? Do I look like a weirdo?"

Mattia doesn't say anything but rather laughs at her thoughts.

This dessert parlour was their usual hangout after school has finished. Sometimes they'd actually order food, like they did today, but other times they come in here just to chill and talk, even though they do that plenty at home and at school but the parlour's atmosphere hits differently.