12 | you belong with me

╭─────────╮
𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞
𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚓𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚛𝚘 𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚘
𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 | 𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎
╰─────────╯

belle.kang

9,162 likes

9,162 likes

belle.kang: [ day 1027 ] I feel like I'm pushing myself away from everyone🙂can someone come to my house and cheer me up?🥺 (p.s. the picture is from a few days ago🙃)

View all 867 comments

alejandrosario: on my way❤️want me to get you a french vanilla from tim hortons?😘
231 likes
belle.kang: yes please❤️

mattiapolibio: what happened tiny🥺
254 likes
belle.kang: just been feeling really sad these past two days🤧call me later?

ninaaa03: my baby❤️🥺just know that I love you a lot😘
188 likes
belle.kang: and I love you too my love❤️😘

ig.alvaro: this why you weren't at school today?🤭
199 likes

username: okay but like the fact that her friends are willing to go to her house to cheer her up🥺my friends literally just tell me to get over it✌🏼
217 likes
belle.kang: drop them🥴they're not friends and that's toxic🤢

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

     It was just one of those moods that Belle gets into but this time it felt different. Whenever she got those mood before, she can cry about it for a few hours and get over it but this time, something felt different. No matter how much she cried, she just kept thinking of more things that would make her cry.

     She knew that one of the main reasons why she's crying is because Alejandro. She knows that it's stupid to be crying over a guy like that but he's her best friend before anything else. Not only does she feel so distant to him ever since he started dating Evelyn but she feels like he cares about no one besides Evelyn and that hurts.

     She rolls around in her bed, pulling her hood strings tighter around her face, completely covering her tear streaked face. She increases the volume of her AirPods, trying to block her thoughts out with Lauv's voice.

     She's so drowned in her music that she doesn't hear when Alejandro opens her door, holding her favourite drink in one hand and a bag full of her favourite sweets in the other.