1.2|Damon

Gilbert Residence/Salvatore Boarding House

Madison got up out of bed and got her journal out and started writing: Dear diary, this morning is...different. There is change. I can sense it, feel it.
Stefan: I'm awake. For the first time in a long time, I feel completely and undeniably wide awake.
Maddison: For once, I don't regret the day before it begins.
Stefan: I welcome the day...
Stefan/Madison: Because I know...
Stefan: That I will see her again.
Madison: That I will see him again. For the first time is a long time, I feel good.
Madison walks out of her room and walked into her bathroom to get ready for school. She decided to put on something cute.

Jenna: Do I look adult? As in respectfully parental?Madison: Depends on where you're going

Madison: Depends on where you're going.
Jenna: Elena's parent-teacher conference, I thought I would have to go to Jeremy's but he's doing good in school
Jenna puts her hair up.
Madison: Sexy stewardess.
Jenna puts her hair down.
Madison: Boozy housewife.
Jenna: Up it is. You're feisty today, and cute.
Madison: I feel good. So I decided to go for it. Fly free, walk in sunshine, and all that stuff. Where is Elena?
Jenna: She said she's with Bonnie.
Madison: Oh Okay.

~~~~~~~~
In Tanner's history class, Madison and Stefan were staring at each other while Tanner was teaching the class.
Tanner: Mr. Salvatore? Ms. Gilbert? Are we bothering you?
Madison stops staring at each other and smiles.

In the hallway.
Stefan: I brought it.( hands Madison the book) Told you.
Madison: "Wuthering Heights" by Ellis Bell. You know I can't believe she didn't use her real name.
Stefan: All the Bronte sisters used pseudonym. It was the time, females writers wasn't accepted back then.
Madison: Where did you get it?
Stefan: Uh, it was passed down. Through the family.
Madison: Ah.
Stefan: I have a lot of books. Go ahead. Keep it.
Madison: Oh, no, but I would like to read it again. I promise I'll give it back.
Stefan: Okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Matt and Madison were talking about Vicki, and Stefan was listening into the conversation.
Matt: They're keeping her overnight to make sure that there isn't a infection or anything, but she could come home tomorrow.
Madison: That's good news.
Matt: Yeah.
Madison: Did you get in touch with your mom?
Matt: Called and left a message. She's in a Virginia Beach with her boyfriend. So we see how long it takes her to come back.
Madison: Vicki's lucky that she's okay.
Matt: I know, and nows there talk of some missing campers.
Madison: Did she say what kind of animal attacked her?
Matt: She said it was a vampire.
Stefan stops reading his book and looks up to listen more.
Madison: What?~I remember my dad telling me about vampires in Mystic Falls along time ago.~
Matt: Yeah, she wakes up last night saying vampires and then passes out.
Madison: That's weird.(I lied)
Matt: I think she's just drunk. So what's up with you and the new guy?
Madison: Matt, the last thing I want to do is hurt you.
Matt: You know, I'm...I'm actually gonna go back to the hospital. I want to be there when Vicki wakes up, get the real story about last night.
Then Stefan disappears to the hospital, and Madison turns around but Stefan wasn't there.