1.18|Under Control

Salvatore Boarding House
Stefan is doing exercises in his bedroom. Damon enters with a glass of blood in his hands.
Damon: could you turn it up a little bit? It's not annoying yet.
Stefan: sorry.
Damon switches off the music.
Damon: when are you going back to school?
Stefan: soon.
Stefan is on the floor, doing push ups.
Damon: oh come on. Just drink already. Come on, this self detox is not natural.
He puts the glass next to Stefan.
Stefan: can you get that away from me please?
Damon: how long did it take you to wean yourself of it the last time you indulged?
Stefan continues doing push ups.
Damon: that's not good.
Stefan: I'll be fine; it just takes a little bit of time.
Damon: I don't get it; you know, you don't have to kill to survive. That what blood banks are for. I haven't hunted a human in...god, way too long.
Stefan: oh, I'm impressed.
Damon: it's completely self serving. I'm trying to get the town off the trail of vampires which is not very easy considering that there is an entire tomb of them running around.
Stefan: what are we planning to do about that?
Damon: we are not going to do much of anything if you don't have your strength. There's nothing wrong with partaking in a healthy diet of human blood from a blood bank. You're not actually killing anyone.
Stefan: I have my reasons.
Damon: well, what are those holier-than-thou reasons? You know, we never actually discussed thid. You know, I'd—I'd love to hear this story.(he sits down on the couch)
Stefan: you're really enjoying this, are t you? Watching me struggle?
Damon: very much so.
Stefan: I hate to break it to you Damon but...I actually have it under complete control.
Damon: you do? Well, then you should just carry on, making the rest of us vampires look bad.
He gets up.
Damon: have a great day, Stefan.
He leaves the glass of blood on the table. Stefan stares at the glass. Damon returns.
Damon: oh, hey, almost forgot something. Oops.
He takes the glass and leaves. He drinks and relishes in the taste if the blood.
~~~***~~~
Madison POV
Gilbert Residence

I was going to take Jeremy and Elena to school, because I had to get ready for the pageant, I'm hosting this year's pageant, I won last year

I was going to take Jeremy and Elena to school, because I had to get ready for the pageant, I'm hosting this year's pageant, I won last year. I win like three times in a row.
Madison: Come on Jeremy, Elena, going to school! Walking out the door now!
Jenna: Forgot this.(she gives me my thermos)
Madison: Thank you.
I opened the door, John is here, and he was about to knock.
John:(smiles) Madison!
Madison:(smiles) Uncle John!
I hugged him, everybody hates him because he's a jackass, but I don't.
Then Elena came downstairs: Uncle John! Hi.(fakes smiles) bye.
John:(looks at Jenna) Jenna.
Jenna: John, you made it.
John: I said that I'll be here before noon.
Madison: You didn't tell me that you were coming today.
John:(walked into the house) Yeah, I wanted to surprised you. And I had business in Mystic Falls.
Then Jeremy came downstairs: Uncle John, what's up?
John: Hey!
Jeremy slaps him on the shoulder and walks out the house and got in my car.
Elena: So how long are you staying?
John: I don't know yet. And I want to see Madison graduate.
Madison: Yay, really, because I'm valedictorian, so you have to be there.
John: You know I'll be there to see my niece's graduation, wouldn't miss it for the world.
Madison: Okay, well I got to take Jeremy and Elena to school, I'll see you later.
Me and Elena got in the car, Elena in the passenger seat, Jeremy in the back seat, then I drove them to school.
~~~•••~~~
Mystic Falls High School
I was at school and I then seen Matt, so I decided to walk with him.
Madison: Yeah, John is here for my graduation and some business, I don't know.
Matt: I never really like your Uncle John.
Madison: Yeah nobody does, except for me. He was the only one that I could go to, to talk.
Matt: Oh thank you by the way, for just everything you did at Vicki's funeral and the memorial. I couldn't have done it without you.
Madison: Of course, Matt. So, was my sister still baking for you guys, around the clock?
Matt: She finally went to her friends house, which is a good thing because my mom was going to strangle her if she dropped off one more lasagna.
He closes his locker and we walked away.