1.13|Children of the Damned

Stefan and I are snuggled up and spooning in Stefan's bed

Stefan and I are snuggled up and spooning in Stefan's bed. I woke up and Stefan wakes up shortly after and he kisses me on my neck, and I pulls his arm tighter around me.
Madison: Mmm. Good morning.
Stefan: I could get use to this.
Damon: Rise and shine, sleepyheads.
Me and Stefan both sit up, started at Damon's presence at the end of Stefan's bed. Both of us pulls the sheets up to our chin, covering any part they may not want Damon to see.
Madison: Damon! What the hell!
Stefan: What are you doing?
Damon: Oh stop being smutty.
Stefan pulls the sheets further up on me making sure I'm covered up properly.
Stefan:Seriously get out of here!
Damon:If I seen something that I haven't seen I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss.
Madison:And it has to be right now.
Damon:Well, we have a lot to do, now that we're all friends and working towards a common goal.
Me and Stefan exchange glances. Damon gets up from the end of the bed and turns to face us.
Damon:So in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first—since you are Madison Gilbert, you're on journal duty.
Madison: Since when am I helping?
Damon: Since you taking up in Stefan's bed, ergo.
Stefan: You don't have to do anything if you don't want to.
Madison: I'll get on it.
I laid back down on the bed and pulled the covers up over my face.
Damon: Good.
Stefan: How do we know where the grimoire is. Are we really going to take the word of this vampire? He seems a bit slow.
Damon: Do you have any other options.
I pulled the sheets down: So, What's a grimoire again?
Damon: A witch cookbook.(he looks at my boobs)
I looked over to Stefan, 'cause I'm still confused.
Stefan: It's where witches put all there spells that are unique to them.
Damon: Yeah, a cookbook.
Stefan: What about our other vampires? Dimwit wasn't working alone, and they know about us.
Damon: I don't like the disadvantage.(claps his hands together) chop, chop.(he starts to walk out the room) You know, this whole thing kind of has a kink to it, a three some. Don't screw it up. He walks out the room.
I looked over to Stefan: He doesn't...
Stefan cuts me off, by places a finger on his lips and then points to the door then his ear. Damon can hear us.
Madison: Oh, yeah, right.
Stefan grabs my waist and pulls me to his lap and kisses me, then he pulls away.
Stefan: Okay.
Madison: Oh! No, come here.
I kissed him again and pulled the covers over our head and we had morning sex.
Gilbert Residence