I.II

열일 해서 번 나의 pay
Worked hard to get my pay

  You have been accepted into National University of Arts & Design... Her fingers skimmed those letters slowly. She could not believe that it was true. A dream which she thought she would not be able to achieve in the beginning, was now a few steps away. Having a major, in 'socially unacceptable' subjects was the most daring thing she ever did. And she felt proud. Tears streamed down her cheeks, one by one, onto the acceptance letter she held in her hand.

   "I am not paying for your education. It's not worth my money. Pay your fee by your savings or something--" her mother's voice came from the other room. It was stern and emotional and just in complete denial.

   It was expected. She knew it. And that just made her cry more. She was shaking uncontrollably. She sobbed loudly. Why can't she let me be? She harshly held the letter in her hand, with one thing in mind, please help me.

"Jiyong," a pair of hands rubbed her shoulders while calling out to her. She took a deep breath, trying to control her emotions. "I'll pay the expenses," she looked up to the person: her brother.

   "Sungjae oppa, it's not necessary," she sniffed, "I'll work for it."

   "No. I'll help you out. Until you get financially stable. So don't worry, okay?" His hazel eyes were filled with concern. She simply could not reject that, it's her loving brother of course.

   "But what about Eomma? She'll not let me go. Ever, because of--"

   "I'll talk to her. Don't you worry about a thing. Now. Stop crying and make a list of the things you need before moving out," she nodded and sighed. Life is weird.

열일 해서 번 나의 pay
Worked hard to get my pay

BuLlEtPRoOf bOYz

Jin
When are you
going to come back?

RM
I have the night shift.
So in like two hours?

Mochi
Ya stop working
overtime! You have
a test tomorrow.
And we need to study
together.

Hopey
Also I need money
for my project :)

Cooky
You are the reason why
he works overtime...

RM
No.
I certainly don't--

Jin
-_-

RM
Okay well. I do. But
you do realize it's all
for Eunji.

Tae
Yea... Hope everything
is okay with her :/

RM
Halmeoni is a bit,
sick and the hospital
bills are expensive.
So it's a bit difficult.

Cooky
I want to help her...

Jin
Help yourself out
first-- you don't even
have money for cafeteria
food XD

Cooky
Hyung, why would I need
money for cafeteria food,
when you make such nice
snacks :)))))))

Hopey
Says the one who asks Tae
to eat his lunch whilst he
munches on the cafeteria
fries...