Introduction

Marina Sylvester Lunin (OC):

Birthday: 1st of april 1980

House: Hufflepuff

Father: Sylvester Lunin, pure-blood

Mother: Elisabeth Lunin , half-blood

Friends: Hannah Abbott and Susan Bones

Appearance:

Her hair is dark blonde, long and straight. She has big, ocean-green doe eyes with long eyelashes. Her eyebrows are natural shaped, matching her hair color.

Authors Note:

I do not own Harry Potter or any of the characters from the Harry Potter series. This story and the characters are all inspired by J.K. Rowling and Harry Potter.

The original characters from this story as well as the storyline which is not a part of the Harry Potter series however, do belong to me. Any similarities to other fan written stories are purely a coincidence.

English is not my first language so I ask for understanding if there is any grammatical errors. Feel free to give me feedback if you find some errors.

The reason I chose to write a story like this is because I newly had a Harry Potter marathon. I felt like Draco Malfoy deserved a love interest that perhaps could help him out of his destiny as a Death Eater. I know he ends up happily married in the end, but I wanted to play a little with the idea of him having a love interest in school. I've seen many stories begin at year one, but I feel like they are too young for any romance at that age, thats why I have chosen to focus on year 5 and 6.

Also I really ship Hufflepuff x Slytherin relationships ;)

Enjoy the story❤️

Note: I do NOT support any of J.K Rowlings opinions regarding LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈❤️