ł₦VɆ₴₮ł₲₳₮łØ₦₴

It's been a week since Takahashi was killed, and you were still chained down to the chair.

One of the neighbors seemed to notice the absence of the man since he usually stuck to a strict schedule. She looked outside her window as she washed her dishes, no lights have been turned on and the car hasn't moved form the place it was from last week. The old lady knew he was there since she heard him a week before drive into his home. She decided to call the police.

"𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚕𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝙸 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢?"

"Hello and good morning my name Suzuki Akari, My neighbor has a strict schedule and I have not seen them since last week and I'm worried something bad has happened."

"𝙰𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚗'𝚝 𝚘𝚗 𝚟𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎?"

"I'm positive, last week I heard him exit his car and enter his house, but ever since that day I haven't seen him or heard him. No lights have been turned on in his house either."

"𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖 𝚠𝚎'𝚕𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊 𝚏𝚎𝚠 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚢𝚘𝚞. 𝙲𝚊𝚗 𝙸 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎?"

"256 Erie St. Thank you so much, you have a nice day now."

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚖𝚊'𝚊𝚖, 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎."

The phone hung up and the old woman sighed and went to boil some water for tea. An unsettling feeling in her chest just wouldn't simmer down so maybe tea can help.

Ten minutes later officers arrived at the lady's house and knocked on her door. She slowly walked up and opened the door and was greeted by the officers, "Good morning we're here on behalf of your call about the neighbor."

"Oh yes yes, his house is over there." She said pointing to her right.

"Leave it to us ma'am no need to worry." The two officers bowed and made their way to the house. Looking around nothing looked wrong or misplaced, the car was still in the driveway. One officer looked in the mailbox.

"Tanaka look." The officer pointed at the mailbox, "A whole bunch of uncollected mail."

The other man looked at the mail box, "It's possible the man living here just left and didn't collect it. We've been on so many of these cases it's always the same story."

"It's true, but you never know."

Tanaka walked up to the door and rang the doorbell twice, "This is the police we are here on behalf of your neighbor. Please open the door." No response was given. Tanaka rang the doorbell again and then knocked on the door.

"Nothing. I don't get it the car is here so they should be too."

"Kobayashi, relax. Let's check go around the back and see if anyone can see or hear us from there."

"Alright."

The officers made their way to the back of the house. Kobayashi was the first to notice the window, "Hey there's a broken window here."

"Maybe a robber?" Tanaka concluded.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Kobayashi carefully peeked through the broken window trying to avoid the glass. He widened his eyes at what he witnessed on the floor, "Tanaka call for backup."

"Why?"

"There's a dead body in there."

"Shit."

In less than 20 minutes multiple police cars and a few heroes showed up in front of the house and blocked off areas from the public.

3 men walked up to the old lady's home and knocked on her doorbell. Suzuki walked to her door once again and opened it, "Oh my what are you men doing here? Is this about all of those other police officers."

"Yes, I'm Detective Tsukauchi and these two men behind me are pro hero Eraserhead and Present Mic. I would like to ask you some questions if that's alright with you."

"Yes, yes I don't mind, come in." Suzuki opened the door wider and motioned for the 3 to come inside. She walked them into her living room and let them sit there after they took their shoes off. Suzuki quickly poured some tea into cups and came back to the living room with the tray, "For you young men."

"Thank you." They all said.

Detective Tsukauchi spoke after he took a sip of tea, "I have a few questions to ask your concerning your neighbor?"

"Go ahead I have nothing to hide."

"Well to start off the officers that were sent earlier walked to the back of the house and noticed a broken window. One of them looked in the window and saw your neighbors dead body on the ground."

The old woman held her hand over her mouth, "Oh dear, only if I had called sooner."

"You did the right thing, besides he was shot 3 times in the head. Did you not hear any gunshots?"

"No, my quirk allows me to hear a little bit better. I would've positively heard it."

"Must've had a silencer on the gun." Eraserhead added.

Present Mic butted in since he felt left out of the conversation, "Did you hear the window shatter?"

Suzuki shook her head no,"I must've been asleep by the time it happened." 

Tsukauchi scribbled on his notepad, "Can you describe to me the event that took place up until the call to the police station?"

"It's not much really, but my neighbor was such a kind young man. I think he mentioned that he worked in Hosu city, it's quite a ways from here so he always left his home early around 5:45 am I'd like to say. He'd come back home right when my night time show starts around 7:30 pm. In the years that I have been year not once have I seen him break that schedule. I don't think he has any family members since I'd never seen any other car or person at his house. Last week he came home at the same time 7:30, but the next day he didn't come back out. It kept on repeating until earlier today, that's when I decided to call the police station."

Detective Tsukauchi looked over his notes and took another sip of the tea,"Thank you again, for your time and the tea. If you have any other questions feel free to call the police station again and I'll be happy to answer any questions that I can." He was ready to stand up, but Suzuki spoke once more.

"I don't know if this may help,but I have bladder issues so I tend to get up early morning to use the bathroom. I think I heard a weird dragging sound outside and my neighbor door open. I don't know if it was just me since I tend to hear things when I'm tired and groggy."

This peaked Eraserheads interest, "What kind of dragging sound, like a bag, carpet?"

"More like metal. I couldn't see outside since my glasses were off."

Tsukauchi and the other two men bowed, "Thank you I think what you told us might help out another case, although I cannot give you any details, it is highly appreciated."

"Anything to help."

The three men exited the old lady's house, "That lady was really nice! Her tea was good!"

"Bring down your voice."

"Eraserhead do you think what she said might have to do with that girl you saw a while ago with the chains?"

"Maybe.....but it could be a coincidence."

"What's going on? Are you two talking about that incident with the girl?" Present Mic asked.

"Yes, but for now why don't you two go into the crime scene I'll catch up." Tsukauchi then walked up to some other officers and began talking to them.