1

Melonie approached the girl outside of the convention center.   She'd been waiting for her.     She already knew who she was.  Elizabeth Wolf. 

Eliza was wearing a white blouse and black skirt, and a trench coat, because it was cold but something about it just made Melonie want Eliza more.   She had just been talking with her fans and was now headed to her car. 

Not if Melonie could help it.   Melonie approached Eliza with a bat and before Eliza even had time to freak out, Melonie wacked her with the bat and knocked her out.

She pulled Eliza's unconcious body to her car and stuck her in the trunk and then started for home.

Melonie had a nice home.   Two stories,  pretty red door, spacious basement.   She pulled her car into the drive way and unlocked her front door.   She then went back and retrived Eliza from the back of her car and took her inside.   Melonie's spacious basement was finally going to have a use.  

Melonie carried Eliza down to the basement and took off her clothes so that just her underwear and bra remained, before tying her firmly to a suspended table.  

"Goodbye, my sweet."  Melonie said before leaving.   She'd be back when Eliza woke up.

*Time Skip*

When Melonie came back, she found a very tired, and scared looking girl tied to her table.   

She went over to her and removed the gag she had put in her mouth to keep her from talking and ran her hand along Eliza's face.    Melonie moved away from the table and went over to the cot that was in the corner before dragging it over so she was facing Eliza. 

"Good morning" she said, sitting on the cot.   "You look lovely today."  Eliza watched Melonie intently.

"I know you" she said "you're that crazy girl they had banned from the meeting things."   Eliza wasn't wrong.  Melonie had been banned from going to events she would be present at for...other reasons.  

"Yup!" Melonie responded.   "But now we can chill.  Just you and me.   And maybe do a little more if you're willing."  She looked up at Eliza.   It was hard to find another werewolf to be attracted too.   Let alone an alpha female, but now Melonie had one tied up in her basement.   Even if Eliza wasn't a pure werewolf, she still came from a powerful family.  

"Are you going to kill me?"  Eliza asked.   Melonie thought for a minute before saying "No.  That was never a part of my plan." 

Melonie sat there for hours, talking with her captive.    All the while, Eliza was forming a plan of escape.  She decided to try one of the oldest tricks she could think of. 

"Can you let me down now? I really have to use the bathroom."  Eliza asked.   It wasn't completely a lie she did have to go to the bathroom,  she was just exaggerating on how bad.  

Melonie thought for a minute.  She did that a lot.  She never came to a conclusion right off the top of her head.   "No." She said "you can hold it."

*time skip* 

Now a few more hours passed.  

"Do you still need to go?"  Melonie asked Eliza, who was struggling.   "Yes!" The captive wolf-girl responded.   It had gotten to the point she was doubting how much longer she could hold it.   

Melonie got up from the cot and went over to Eliza.  She started for the restraints, but then seemed to change her mind and get a better idea. 

Melonie gently rubbed her hand against Eliza's stomach.   "H-hey!  What are you doing?!" Is the responce she got from Eliza in retern.  

After she did it again she took her hand and placed it on Eliza's lower stomach and pressed lightly.  Eliza whimpered softly.  

"Please just let me go-"  Eliza whined.   Although, Melonie had no intention of letting her go.   

Melonie pressed harder against her stomach, earning her another whimper and some squirming.   "It's okay,  just relax"  Melonie said.  "The sooner you pee, the sooner you'll feel better. "

Melonie pushed on Eliza the hardest she had so far.   Finally, the girl sprung a leak.   Melonie watched it happen,  she did hate to say she enjoyed watching it either.   Eliza's face had turned extremely red, and if her hands had been free, she probably would have hid behind them.  She couldn't stop.     Melonie just sat back on the cot and watched the urine run down and collect in a puddle on the floor.  

After a few minutes, although it seemed like hours for Eliza,  her bladder finally emptied completely.  But she couldn't feel relieved.   She just felt extremely embarassed.